How to bypass ss

Ocureal

Social Credit
ok i just got back from getting screenshared and i just busted out laughing so hard
ok so what i did when i got frozen i opened anydesk i ran like 100 Discord files and alot of other files that are in the background but not on task bar and it was slow asf so they got all the way to my mods folder LOL they never used processhacker blsqaud so there you go i wasnt rly scared cuz i was using vape lite but they let me go bcuz they said they cant ss a bad pc it waste their minecraft staff time on hysteria lmao

dont get mad LOL

Obama

Social Credit
ok i just got back from getting screenshared and i just busted out laughing so hard
ok so what i did when i got frozen i opened anydesk i ran like 100 Discord files and alot of other files that are in the background but not on task bar and it was slow asf so they got all the way to my mods folder LOL they never used processhacker blsqaud so there you go i wasnt rly scared cuz i was using vape lite but they let me go bcuz they said they cant ss a bad pc it waste their minecraft staff time on hysteria lmao

dont get mad LOL
Thats not a tutorila dumbass

Brandon

Social Credit

dont get mad LOL
please delete these, as it is not a tutorial

Brandon

Social Credit
im just saying, you don't have to comment on every single post just to get member. these posts are weeks old are there isn't a reason to comment on them.
hahahahaahaahaahaahaha *jumped out the window sideways with peanut butter on his nipples*

Brandon

Social Credit
im just saying, you don't have to comment on every single post just to get member. these posts are weeks old are there isn't a reason to comment on them.
btw i dont want member rank or active member rank thats not what im doing idc if manthe gives me fucking sprinkler rank idc

Ocureal

Social Credit
If you don't care about the rank, you wouldn't be posting on week old threads*, just to get your required messages.
he said remove this post because it was old that gives him a reason to talk on these old forums