VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
There are two options You can use a paid VPN or do it for free with your phone's mobile data.

For the paid option, you can use the Mysterium VPN, which you can get by clicking here. You can pay $2.49, $3.99, or $7.99 once. The $2.49 option can last you 50+ hours if you only use it for Minecraft. After you have purchased it, make sure to enable the Kill switch by going into the settings and selecting the connection tab. Now just choose the country you want to connect to and choose a node with an R icon, which stands for Residential. 1690485113962.png
Sometimes, some servers may still block you, like Pika or Jartex.
For the free option, you have to have some mobile data left over.
  1. Grab your phone, disable WiFi, and turn on your mobile data and hotspot.
  2. Discard the LAN cable from your PC and turn on the WiFi.
  3. Select your phone's WiFi hotspot and connect.
  4. You can now play Minecraft until you get banned.
  5. If you get banned, you simply turn on airplane mode and then turn it off, which will cause your phone to get a new IP address.

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
idk if i should buy alts to play on hypixel cuz im banned for 255 days. anyways, question: if i logged on a deiffernt ip from where i was banned on a banned ac, is that ip now also banned? cuz i ofc cant always play always on a vpn, thats a security ban. so if i buy an alt, will it also get banned? cuz im thinking of making a second account for not cheating but just getting a high fkdr legit (currently mine is 3 but i want 10+)
The ip is banned if the account is less than level 21 hypixel although first time security ban appeals get accepted in a huge rate.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
oh thank fucking god my acc was 22 i can finally get a hypixel account im so **CRAVING** fast iron and invis!!!
I think that the account you buy needs to be over level 21 too,not 100% sure though.Better to test it on a gamepass alt.

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
There are two options You can use a paid VPN or do it for free with your phone's mobile data.

For the paid option, you can use the Mysterium VPN, which you can get by clicking here. You can pay $2.49, $3.99, or $7.99 once. The $2.49 option can last you 50+ hours if you only use it for Minecraft. After you have purchased it, make sure to enable the Kill switch by going into the settings and selecting the connection tab. Now just choose the country you want to connect to and choose a node with an R icon, which stands for Residential. View attachment 8112
Sometimes, some servers may still block you, like Pika or Jartex.
For the free option, you have to have some mobile data left over.
  1. Grab your phone, disable WiFi, and turn on your mobile data and hotspot.
  2. Discard the LAN cable from your PC and turn on the WiFi.
  3. Select your phone's WiFi hotspot and connect.
  4. You can now play Minecraft until you get banned.
  5. If you get banned, you simply turn on airplane mode and then turn it off, which will cause your phone to get a new IP address.
just reset ur router