how do u know

VapeLite

Jeyawn

Social Credit
how do you know when vape lite gets a silent update so i can download the latest version

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
It’s gotten silent updates before..?

Silent ones are automatic I think, you don’t have to do anything.
some doesnt, if you still have the very very first v4.10 exe before the extra+ and silent killaura update, you can still use it and it has rotations on normal aura

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Vape lite? No it hasn't lmao nothing has changed for such a long time.
Silent updates don't add new stuff buddy. They only add bugfixes/ detections fixes, or small stuff added.

And it's been silently updated many times since the last release (3.4.0). If you want to see something that has been added within a silent update not a long time ago was the "Login through browser" in the launcher.

olee

Banned
Social Credit
Silent updates don't add new stuff buddy. They only add bugfixes/ detections fixes, or small stuff added.

And it's been silently updated many times since the last release (3.4.0). If you want to see something that has been added within a silent update not a long time ago was the "Login through browser" in the launcher.
Why did they added a new randomization modes to v4 with no change log? Kill aura modes? Reach chance and backtrack?
yes it has
Like what?

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Why did they added a new randomization modes to v4 with no change log? Kill aura modes? Reach chance and backtrack?
It's useless to make a changelog with small stuff are added. Improving modules don't require to update the entire client.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
They created a whole new module though?
Not worth to change the version from 4.10 to 4.11, just for few modes added/improved and a new module.
The next actual update will add a new friend system.
Bug fixes and other minor things, why does it matter? It already bypasses just fine it doesn't need to be updated.
Vape lite will always need new stuff to be added. Even if it's supposed to be "lite". Many modules/options can be added to lite.

olee

Banned
Social Credit
Bug fixes and other minor things, why does it matter? It already bypasses just fine it doesn't need to be updated.
It does need to be updated lol? What about the new reach modes and autoclicker randomization modes they need to be added and their is also alot of other useful features that could be added such as a legit auto armor, armor switch I mean I could sit here all day and make a list but I don't really care to.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
It does need to be updated lol? What about the new reach modes and autoclicker randomization modes they need to be added and their is also alot of other useful features that could be added such as a legit auto armor, armor switch I mean I could sit here all day and make a list but I don't really care to.
What is supposed to be a "legit autoarmor"?

Last edited:

olee

Banned
Social Credit
Whats is supposed to be a "legit autoarmor"?
So it has a delay like the autoheal i may be wrong but im pretty sure the one on v4 is silent so u can like be eating a gap and equip the armor at the same time which is blatant. Also if it had mouse control like the refill option that would be pretty nice.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
So it has a delay like the autoheal i may be wrong but im pretty sure the one on v4 is silent so u can like be eating a gap and equip the armor at the same time which is blatant. Also if it had mouse control like the refill option that would be pretty nice.
The Autoarmor on vape v4 has delay where you can set. And there's few options like "Open inventory", it opens your inventory for you. And there's also another setting where the module will work only if you open your inventory manually.

And an autoarmor is already planned to be added onto lite.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
The v4 autoarmor already is "legit" depending on settings. Same thing for cheststeal and other inventory managing modules.