How do I remove vape v4 logs from echo or other stuff

LeanEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '21
I have vape v4 but I removed it because I want to use vape lite only to closet (ill buy lite when i can remove v4 were it doesn't detect on echo etc) but it detects on echo etc could you help me please, I have uninstalled and reinstalled windows, I have done ccleaner please help. I just want to know my pc is clean before i buy vape lite so I can closet on vids etc

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Um if you’re mean you don’t want echo to detect the v4 exe pretty sure you just had to delete the exe and restart your computer….

You didn’t need to reinstall windows…

LeanEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '21
I have vape v4 but I removed it because I want to use vape lite only to closet (ill buy lite when i can remove v4) but it detects on echo etc could you help me plese, I have uninstalled and reinstalled windows, I have done ccleaner please help. I just want to know my pc is clean before i buy vape lite so I can closet on vids etc

Um if you’re mean you don’t want echo to detect the v4 exe pretty sure you just had to delete the exe and restart your computer….

You didn’t need to reinstall windows…
I restarted my pc but It didnt do anything

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
VapeV4 wasn't meant to be hidden or undetectable in screenshares, only Vape Lite is undetectable in screenshares if hidden properly.

LeanEasy

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '21
VapeV4 wasn't meant to be hidden or undetectable in screenshares, only Vape Lite is undetectable in screenshares if hidden properly.
I know but I mean I want it gone from my pc same with the logs (its not for a screenshare) I deleted it I reinstalled windows I did everything

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
I know but I mean I want it gone from my pc same with the logs (its not for a screenshare) I deleted it I reinstalled windows I did everything
It's gone when you right-click on the exe file and click "Delete" and empty your trash bin.