How do I make the screenshare bypass even less suspicious?? (Vape Lite)

123valido

Social Credit
First off, the problem is not vape lite itself, because I followed some simple usb tutorial to easily bypass echo and any screenshare software, the problem is the exefile itself, you see i followed this tutorial step by step EXACTLY https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/screenshare-bypass-guide-2021.20147/ , now the problem is that when i delete and replace the AnyDesk.exe (vape lite disguised) with the real anydesk in my fat32 usb and then execute it to do the screenshare the staff found this 1659040955570.png
And checked both dps strings (Real anydesk.exe and fake anydesk.exe) and found they were different. so the mod assumed I replaced it with a new one (suspicion but couldn't prove it 100% since it was done in a fat32 usb). Any help as to how to delete theses logs, so as to not raise too much suspicion??

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
First off, the problem is not vape lite itself, because I followed some simple usb tutorial to easily bypass echo and any screenshare software, the problem is the exefile itself, you see i followed this tutorial step by step EXACTLY https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/screenshare-bypass-guide-2021.20147/ , now the problem is that when i delete and replace the AnyDesk.exe (vape lite disguised) with the real anydesk in my fat32 usb and then execute it to do the screenshare the staff found this View attachment 6294
And checked both dps strings (Real anydesk.exe and fake anydesk.exe) and found they were different. so the mod assumed I replaced it with a new one (suspicion but couldn't prove it 100% since it was done in a fat32 usb). Any help as to how to delete theses logs, so as to not raise too much suspicion??
It has nothing to do with vape lite.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Yeah, but how do I avoid the fact that they can see there were two different anydesk.exe in logs???
It's something normal, it doesn't show you were cheating or anything else. You can try to relaunch your pc and you'll see that it'll still showing up.