HOW DO I FLY ON HYPIXEL WITH BLINK AND FLY?

VapeV4

AmogusSus69

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
Tested it today it works but u have to do it right
(40 blocks or more )
how? can you either send a video showing it and showing the settings you used or add me on discord and explain there? (id need your tag, i cant give you mine because i have friend requests off cus i was getting friend bombed)

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
how? can you either send a video showing it and showing the settings you used or add me on discord and explain there? (id need your tag, i cant give you mine because i have friend requests off cus i was getting friend bombed)
Alexx#2806

Flashy

Social Credit
Fly speed 1.5
Veetical 1.0
Blink default
You need to time the tnt

I never tought that my video going have some views
yes but how do i actually time it that perfectly because i can see that u are able to stay like 1 second after the tnt exploded and then toggle off without getting lagbacked. (also what r the default blink settings because i forgot cuz i changed them from the default to custom alot)

Eleven

Social Credit
right after you hear explosion you turn it off dont fly too far it will lagback
Blink: Direction : Outgoing only , Type all , spawn fake on (optional it doesnt affect it)

Eleven

Social Credit
yes but how do i actually time it that perfectly because i can see that u are able to stay like 1 second after the tnt exploded and then toggle off without getting lagbacked. (also what r the default blink settings because i forgot cuz i changed them from the default to custom alot)
its better to bind fly and blink to 1 letter for me you can try it too