how do i delete logs and strings

ButterflyArtist

Social Credit
Hello, I need help with Vape Lite right now. I bought Vape Lite to get a lot of experience in screen sharing. Now I am failing in screen sharing every time the screen sharers look at the logs. Is it possible to delete the logs? I also have the problem that I bought Vape v4 and there are still strings in my explorer. Is it possible to get rid of them?
Thanks a lot
ButterflyArtist

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Hello, I need help with Vape Lite right now. I bought Vape Lite to get a lot of experience in screen sharing. Now I am failing in screen sharing every time the screen sharers look at the logs. Is it possible to delete the logs? I also have the problem that I bought Vape v4 and there are still strings in my explorer. Is it possible to get rid of them?
Thanks a lot
ButterflyArtist
Strings = vape.gg?

ButterflyArtist

Social Credit
There is a string called "Vape Forums"
Then there are several strings called Vape v4 because I didn't think about it and wanted to test v4. These are simply called "Vape v4.exe"
Then there is a third string called

{"displayText":"Vape v4.exe","activationUri":"ms-shellactivity:","appDisplayName":"Vape v4.exe","backgroundColor":"black"}

Baguette69

Social Credit
There is a string called "Vape Forums"
Then there are several strings called Vape v4 because I didn't think about it and wanted to test v4. These are simply called "Vape v4.exe"
Then there is a third string called

{"displayText":"Vape v4.exe","activationUri":"ms-shellactivity:","appDisplayName":"Vape v4.exe","backgroundColor":"black"}
You renamed vape v4 to vape v4 ?