How big should I put hitboxes on servers like hypixel and minemen, servers like that

WindowsLOL

Social Credit
I’m using lite btw. What is the best number to DEFINITELY not get banned neither on those servers, and not only on these two, but on no server?

vec.

Social Credit
0.1 on hypixel but don’t use hitboxes on mmc

Last edited:

Client

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '21
Just don’t use hit boxes, it’s really blatant
But if you must only use .1 on hypixel, don’t use it on minemen

WindowsLOL

Social Credit
Just don’t use hit boxes, it’s really blatant
But if you must only use .1 on hypixel, don’t use it on minemen
Mhm, okay, what about reach? Can i use 3.05-3.15 reach on minemen and hypixel? Ive been using 3.00-3.20 reach on both servers and i still didnt get banned, if i raise the minimum and decrease the maximum (as i said above: 3.05-3.15 reach) , will i get banned?

LagPixel

Social Credit
Hitboxes is bannable. The settings that you can set anyways will push you to ban without big difference while pvp

sit

Social Credit
i dont recommend hitboxes, its pretty easy to see and doesn't really provide much of an advantage as other settings

so pretty much blatant and not very useful
I’m using lite btw. What is the best number to DEFINITELY not get banned neither on those servers, and not only on these two, but on no server?

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
no hit box will DEFINITELY not get u banned on those servers
yes it will hitbox is like that most blatant thing ever it looks so obvious in replays, also you are sending attack packets while not even looking at the person mmc can easily ban for it, maybe not cubepixel or whatever because bitchdog doesn't know how to detect that stuff.

Rednose

Social Credit
Hitboxes gets detected easier every new build of an update, don't recommend it since a lot of people get banned by "Kill-Aura" using it but on hypixel you could do 0.1 but it gives a worst ratio on "pvp skill" to ban rate since 0.1 is low.