Hope Vape lite add a module for killaura(silenceaura)

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
They removed legacy blatant modules from v4, most of them weren't that useful.
Vape v4 is a ghost client and having blatant features is useless since they can't be undetectable.
That's not at all true. They're not useless just because they're detectable, I can understand removing highly detectable less relevant blatant features but just because something is detectable doesn't make it useless (otherwise you might as well remove reach & velocity).

If they removed legacy blatant modules solely because they're detectable they would've also removed speed, fly, nofall and so on.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
But why vapev4 delete some blantant modules?
Vape v4 is a ghost client and having blatant features is useless since they can't be undetectable.
Vape v4 is a hybrid client, but they do not focus on blatant modules as they know that blatant cheating is dead + bypass updates will be patched in no time. These blatant modules were considered ''legacy'' (no longer work on any major servers and they were just a burden for the client). As it says on the website "hybrid but ghost client at heart".

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
That's not at all true. They're not useless just because they're detectable, I can understand removing highly detectable less relevant blatant features but just because something is detectable doesn't make it useless (otherwise you might as well remove reach & velocity).

If they removed legacy blatant modules solely because they're detectable they would've also removed speed, fly, nofall and so on.
They are useless and it's stupid to buy a ghost client for blatant features. And blatant cheating is just dead.
Vape v4 is a hybrid client, but they do not focus on blatant modules as they know that blatant cheating is dead + bypass updates will be patched in no time. These blatant modules were considered ''legacy'' (no longer work on any major servers and they were just a burden for the client). As it says on the website "hybrid but ghost client at heart".
It's not, it's just a ghost client : https://prnt.sc/FR_ZaF-lbbIh

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
They are useless and it's stupid to buy a ghost client for blatant features. And blatant cheating is just dead.
I don't think anyone buys vape for blatant features, I think they buy it for a good ghost client that also has some useful other features there as an option whether that is utility features or killaura (or other features that are considered blatant) doesn't matter. That's one of the things that make vape stand out from other clients, its very feature rich but yes some of those features happen to be blatant, why is that so bad?, it doesn't make it any worse or less of a ghost client.

Regardless it doesn't matter im done with all this.

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22

It's not, it's just a ghost client : https://prnt.sc/FR_ZaF-lbbIh
In that case, I suggest changing this on the website to something like ''heavy duty ghost client''.

Attachments

• 1696266569878.png
    1696266569878.png
    50.9 KB · Views: 11

pickledick

Social Credit
I don't think anyone buys vape for blatant features, I think they buy it for a good ghost client that also has some useful other features there as an option whether that is utility features or killaura (or other features that are considered blatant) doesn't matter. That's one of the things that make vape stand out from other clients, its very feature rich but yes some of those features happen to be blatant, why is that so bad?, it doesn't make it any worse or less of a ghost client.

Regardless it doesn't matter im done with all this.
lmao nobody is buying vape for a bhop that doesnt bypass on a single server with over 5 people online. the same goes for fly, normal killaura, whatever else is left in blatant, nobody cares about those.

Yes, as I have stated it is at heart a ghost client meaning it's focused only on ghost features and has some blatant features too.
it really doesnt, theres barely anything blatant. saying something like this just degrades the image of vape imo. "its a ghost client but its defining factor is a bhop and fly that doesnt work". the 3-5 garbage blatant features left are not making vape stand out, you guys gotta get over this thing, your bhop will probably get removed too

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
lmao nobody is buying vape for a bhop that doesnt bypass on a single server with over 5 people online. the same goes for fly, normal killaura, whatever else is left in blatant, nobody cares about those.

it really doesnt, theres barely anything blatant. saying something like this just degrades the image of vape imo. "its a ghost client but its defining factor is a bhop and fly that doesnt work". the 3-5 garbage blatant features left are not making vape stand out, you guys gotta get over this thing, your bhop will probably get removed too
It has the most basic features that are just meant for (mostly) HVHs.
I have NEVER stated that it's defining factor are blatant features, I instead said the polar opposite of that.
It's just focused on ghost features and has some blatant features. It of course doesn't make it stand out but it won't hurt anyone if the features which work as intended stay.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
And a silent kill aura that bypasses any anticheat + some other blatant features that can inject into lunar client will make the image of Vape better, not worse.
I don't know any other client that has some blatant features and can inject into lunar. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

pickledick

Social Credit
I have NEVER stated that it's defining factor are blatant features, I instead said the polar opposite of that.
It's just focused on ghost features and has some blatant features. It of course doesn't make it stand out but it won't hurt anyone if the features which work as intended stay.
Im not implying you said that directly, my implication is thats the general mindset here. Yes you can say oh its a ghost client.. but it has things you need for hvh! Like when even mention that at all? nobody on earth bought it for that. which imo this is why they should just remove bhop so we can put this shit to bed @Manthe or anything else that gives people this feel

And a silent kill aura that bypasses any anticheat + some other blatant features that can inject into lunar client will make the image of Vape better, not worse.
I don't know any other client that has some blatant features and can inject into lunar. If I'm wrong, please correct me.
silent aura isnt blatant, you cant detect it. it might "look" sketch depending on how you use it but theres no reason they cant humanize that more. its clearly supposed to feel like an aura on your end but be totally legit, its not a blatant feature

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Im not implying you said that directly, my implication is thats the general mindset here. Yes you can say oh its a ghost client.. but it has things you need for hvh! Like when even mention that at all? nobody on earth bought it for that. which imo this is why they should just remove bhop so we can put this shit to bed @Manthe or anything else that gives people this feel

silent aura isnt blatant, you cant detect it. it might "look" sketch depending on how you use it but theres no reason they cant humanize that more. its clearly supposed to feel like an aura on your end but be totally legit, its not a blatant feature
Blatant doesn't mean detectable.
As mentioned on the site before the redesign, they are easily noticable by the casual observer and they do provide a great deal of fun to the user.
As for the first part, I agree.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
Blatant doesn't mean detectable.
There is no specific universal definition, and it doesn't matter because we have our own. Your opinion of what a word applies to is irrelevant. It feels nice to have every little thing fit nicely into the places you think they belong, but in reality that's impossible.

Why do I say this -
its very feature rich but yes some of those features happen to be blatant, why is that so bad?
Because of things like this, these thoughts should not even be on the radar in regards to Vape. If these thoughts are running through your head at all when you think of Vape, we're doing something wrong.

That's not why, because its not that simple. If I attempted to explain it would just turn into another specific autistic set of criteria that would come into question against why something else was removed or wasn't removed. Generally speaking if I think some feature will give blatant client vibes, its gonna get removed. Why wasn't speed and fly removed? Maybe they will be.

The goal is to remove the general consensus that V4 is set apart, and different, because... blatant? Until I judge that's no longer the case, things will be removed, added, changed, whatever needs to be done. Some of those were very straightforward and obvious decisions to make already, which is why those were done first.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
There is no specific universal definition, and it doesn't matter because we have our own. Your opinion of what a word applies to is irrelevant. It feels nice to have every little thing fit nicely into the places you think they belong, but in reality that's impossible.

Why do I say this -

Because of things like this, these thoughts should not even be on the radar in regards to Vape. If these thoughts are running through your head at all when you think of Vape, we're doing something wrong.

That's not why, because its not that simple. If I attempted to explain it would just turn into another specific autistic set of criteria that would come into question against why something else was removed or wasn't removed. Generally speaking if I think some feature will give blatant client vibes, its gonna get removed. Why wasn't speed and fly removed? Maybe they will be.

The goal is to remove the general consensus that V4 is set apart, and different, because... blatant? Until I judge that's no longer the case, things will be removed, added, changed, whatever needs to be done. Some of those were very straightforward and obvious decisions to make already, which is why those were done first.
I think its set apart because it contains more features than any other injectable client, amongst other things. Even though blatant modules aren't ideal nowadays (on any server) vape still offers some of those atm and I have to say they are still useful despite what most people might think and they will probably always be useful to some extent but im gonna stop arguing about this whole remove/keep blatant modules stuff I understand both sides and all im asking for is the concerns of both sides being acknowledged, which they already have been as far as I can tell.

If you don't want it to be seen as anything other than a client with ghost/legit/undetectable features you'll have to remove every module that cannot be used without looking blatant. In other words almost every module in the blatant category would have to be removed and maybe even some other features. For as long as vape has any features that would be considered blatant there's going to be people assuming it is more than just a ghost client regardless if you want them to or not.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
I think its set apart because it contains more features than any other injectable client, amongst other things. Even though blatant modules aren't ideal nowadays
If you don't want it to be seen as anything other than a client with ghost/legit/undetectable features you'll have to remove every module that cannot be used without looking blatant. In other words almost every module in the blatant category would have to be removed and maybe even some other features. For as long as vape has any features that would be considered blatant there's going to be people assuming it is more than just a ghost client regardless if you want them to or not.
Tbh, making 4.11 available for download and removing every blatant module in the next update wouldn't be a bad idea as you will still be able to blatant cheat while still having all the necessary ghost and blatant features.
Of course, everyone has their own take on it but Manthe already said he refers to his client as a fully ghost client so it wouldn't be that bad of a suggestion if he would like to make it completely ghost.
They should probably also make a post about banning suggesting blatant features/bypasses overall if they do proceed with something similar to my idea.