Hitboxes on hypixel

rabbit

Social Credit
Been using hitboxes 0.1 and autoclicker 12-13 cps, no antibot or anything else. Is this too blatant with hitboxes or should i not be getting banned?

FearSpake

Social Credit
hitboxes and reach flags hypixel dont use those. Here are some things you can use that are safe:
Hit Select anything bypasses i keep mine around 33%
Aim Assist
Velocity (normal, 91h, 100v, 95c or 88h, 100v, 78c) You can also use jump reset mode but dont go over 40% on a main account. Its important we dont mess with vertical velocity ever on hypixel because theres a rumor it silent flags but ive never been banned for the occasional horizontal toggle.
Autoclicker extra+ anything should always bypass hypixel but to be safe i use around 3 variation on my main account.
other things ive never tried on hypixel include fakelag and backtrack and most practice servers ban for backtrack but it might work. hopefully somebody who has tried it can chime in. Its important to be careful on hypixel nowadays as they are working on stuff behind the scenes again and they are taking inspiration from other recent anticheat developments in the community.

rabbit

Social Credit
hitboxes and reach flags hypixel dont use those. Here are some things you can use that are safe:
Hit Select anything bypasses i keep mine around 33%
Aim Assist
Velocity (normal, 91h, 100v, 95c or 88h, 100v, 78c) You can also use jump reset mode but dont go over 40% on a main account. Its important we dont mess with vertical velocity ever on hypixel because theres a rumor it silent flags but ive never been banned for the occasional horizontal toggle.
Autoclicker extra+ anything should always bypass hypixel but to be safe i use around 3 variation on my main account.
other things ive never tried on hypixel include fakelag and backtrack and most practice servers ban for backtrack but it might work. hopefully somebody who has tried it can chime in. Its important to be careful on hypixel nowadays as they are working on stuff behind the scenes again and they are taking inspiration from other recent anticheat developments in the community.
Fast place on 1, aim assist 10,10 fov 90, max distance 8. And autoclicker 12-13 with randomization extra+. ANTIBOT is off. Is this safe?

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Fast place on 1, aim assist 10,10 fov 90, max distance 8. And autoclicker 12-13 with randomization extra+. ANTIBOT is off. Is this safe?
Use normal randomization with autoclicker, extra+ is a disadvantage on Hypixel.

FearSpake

Social Credit
Is there literally no way i can use hitboxes? I just want to use them at like 0.1 i dont even want or need any other options really
you wish it was still 2019 and hitboxes and silent KA was safe still huh.. good luck with that wish but they updated the server.