Hitboxes and KeepSprint Watchdog Detectable?

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
Watchdog doesn't detect KeepSprint (However, if you use it constantly without a keybind, it may set off some logs)
Hitboxes ARE detectable by Watchdog; like @rofl said, 0.1 is the safest you can go without being watchdog banned. Anything higher than 0.1 may get you watchdog banwaved or banned by a moderator

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
Watchdog doesn't detect KeepSprint (However, if you use it constantly without a keybind, it may set off some logs)
Hitboxes ARE detectable by Watchdog; like @rofl said, 0.1 is the safest you can go without being watchdog banned. Anything higher than 0.1 may get you watchdog banwaved or banned by a moderator
how would toggling keepsprint have an impact on logs? and how often are logs checked, because if not often then tbh i dont mind

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
how would toggling keepsprint have an impact on logs? and how often are logs checked, because if not often then tbh i dont mind
i mean, it is a blatant module. removing your sprint break probably sets off logs if you use it for a long time.

Sentinel

Social Credit
Some servers can have the slowdown you experience due to sprint disabled, but most don’t.

It’s extremely detectable if you think about it, you can just check if player slows down after attacking or continues at the same speed. I doubt Hypixel has this check as they usually focus on patching more blatant cheats.

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
Some servers can have the slowdown you experience due to sprint disabled, but most don’t.

It’s extremely detectable if you think about it, you can just check if player slows down after attacking or continues at the same speed. I doubt Hypixel has this check as they usually focus on patching more blatant cheats.
so would u recommend me to stop using it? or have it as toggled?

TerribleCheater

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '19
How would this help you? And isnt that reallt blatant to other players?
you basically can keep hitting the opponent you’re chasing without being slowed down, so you get free hits. useful in uhc/hcf gamemodes
yes, it’s pretty blatant in other player’s perspective