Hiding Vape lite when recording

highlander

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '21
What’s the most amount of misplace would u recommend without it looking retarded, and for aim is 8% both good
I don't use vertical for aim, but when I use horizontal I use 8 for speed, 70 for angle. misplace i would use 3.2 or less, because the bots in the lobbies look fucked up if higher

VapeV4 VapeLite

maybuch

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '19
Don't use misplace, just use like 3.3 reach, only while sprinting and blame it on lag/fov
I don't think they will believe in it because if you get some delayed hits it's ok, but they will find out you have reach hacks because of the hit particles

Ford

Social Credit
Just curious to what u guys do when closet cheating while recoridng.

i often record clips and share my screen on discord to my friends while I play, I don’t use aim assist because I don’t need it and often looks obvious sometimes even on low settings.

any smart ways to hide your auto clicker when recording to people that are experienced in cheating and can’t hear my clicks through my mic, sometimes I feel my aim is too smooth and looks pretty obvious, I wish vape lite had a random jitter option and I know this isn’t settings section but any advice on misplace settings for looking legit? 3.3 misplace looks pretty obvious/sus watching on my pov.

Sorry if stupid post. thank you! have a nice day :)
Well if your aim is legit, no need to hide that. As for your autoclicker, just click with it on and tell your friends your double clicking or something. For visuals and such there are some external options that can be hidden from recordings and screenshares.