Hey, Everytime I startup my Vape V4 it asks for the login. Ofcourse i put it in and it works but how do I make it auto login?

VapeV4

Reff

Social Credit
bro you cannot get it through your atom sized brain. ima stop arguing with you it leads to nowhere. not getting me the solution i need. and like who even are you? im new here but i know for sure you are a no name in this comm
my bad for not being active in the vape forums full of disabled closet cheaters that dont know how to cheat or put in their details but i guess you need more than bob the builder to fix that brain of yours which is why i summon @Manthe

Kuerochi

Social Credit
my bad for not being active in the vape forums full of disabled closet cheaters that dont know how to cheat or put in their details but i guess you need more than bob the builder to fix that brain of yours which is why i summon @Manthe
Why are you pinging people now?

VapeV4

Reff

Social Credit
stop being a fan and commenting in my forums? im trying to look for people who ACTUALLY help and not talk shit lol.
who are you to be a fan of you're an obese man im helping you lose weight being mad burns calories and i already answered your overall question, you cant change it. and if u cant handle getting shit talked get off the forums nobody likes retarded posts and people

mentallyderanged

Social Credit
who are you to be a fan of you're an obese man im helping you lose weight being mad burns calories and i already answered your overall question, you cant change it. and if u cant handle getting shit talked get off the forums nobody likes retarded posts and people
youre literally talking shit to a man who just wanted to save some time, you gotta go grow yourself a brain retard lmao