Hey, Everytime I startup my Vape V4 it asks for the login. Ofcourse i put it in and it works but how do I make it auto login?

Kuerochi

Social Credit
yeah this happens when you try to log in with a new ip, so if you switch wifi networks / disconnect and reconnect ur vpn or smth
yeah but it already says that its up to date ip. So I dont know if I can still change it. I wish their was away to manually change it rather than auto change

VapeV4

Reff

Social Credit
how fat and obese do u have to be to be so lazy its not hard to click your keyboard

VapeV4

Reff

Social Credit
??? dont you see theres no edit option for ip address how much of a sped do you have to bed to not see what im saying.
youre too lazy to type your details is what im hearing? i dont see what u dont understand and how u gon call me a sped when sped is unironically in your vocab fucking disgusting ape

Kuerochi

Social Credit
youre too lazy to type your details is what im hearing? i dont see what u dont understand and how u gon call me a sped when sped is unironically in your vocab fucking disgusting ape
Are you dumb? THE THING IS I FUCKING CANT YOU CUNT

VapeV4

Reff

Social Credit
WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU SEE ME BEING ABLE TO CHANGE IT?
let me rephrase that, you cant change it, just fucking use your brain and put in your details manually u lazy pig headed jew how disabled are you jesus fuck do u actually have downsyndrome you getting big mad stay mad back to the fields monkey

Kuerochi

Social Credit
let me rephrase that, you cant change it, just fucking use your brain and put in your details manually u lazy pig headed jew how disabled are you jesus fuck do u actually have downsyndrome you getting big mad stay mad back to the fields monkey
WHERE THE FUCK DO I PUT IN MY DETAILS MANUALLY? ;LITERALLY I HAVE BEEN ASKING HOW TO FUCKING CHANGE IT ITS THE SAME FUCKING THING USE YOUR FUCKING HEAD HOLY SHIT

Kuerochi

Social Credit
AND ITS SO FUCKING ANNOYING ME BEING ABLE TO FUCKING PUT IN MY DETAILS EVERYTIME. I SHOULDNT EVEN BE ENCOUNTERING THIS ERROR. YOUR THE TYPE OF FAT ASS TO SAY IF IT STILL WORKS IT ISNT BROKEN

VapeV4

Reff

Social Credit
AND ITS SO FUCKING ANNOYING ME BEING ABLE TO FUCKING PUT IN MY DETAILS EVERYTIME. I SHOULDNT EVEN BE ENCOUNTERING THIS ERROR. YOUR THE TYPE OF FAT ASS TO SAY IF IT STILL WORKS IT ISNT BROKEN
its not an error u monkey headed coon what do u not understand holy shit grow a brain u have fingers just type it in

Kuerochi

Social Credit
its not an error u monkey headed coon what do u not understand holy shit grow a brain u have fingers just type it in
IT IS A FUCKING PROBLEM YOU DUMB ASS . IF ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THIS SHIT BUT IT FUCKING DOES DOESNT THAT MEAN ITS A PROBLEM? I DONT WANT TO BE LOGGING IN EVERY FUCKING DAY. YOU ARE RETARDED holy shit you are making me loose brain cells

VapeV4

Reff

Social Credit
IT IS A FUCKING PROBLEM YOU DUMB ASS . IF ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THIS SHIT BUT IT FUCKING DOES DOESNT THAT MEAN ITS A PROBLEM? I DONT WANT TO BE LOGGING IN EVERY FUCKING DAY. YOU ARE RETARDED holy shit you are making me loose brain cells
lose* and its ok to be mad, maybe your fingers are too obese to type in your details everyday but its the cardio you need

Kuerochi

Social Credit
lose* and its ok to be mad, maybe your fingers are too obese to type in your details everyday but its the cardio you need
bro you cannot get it through your atom sized brain. ima stop arguing with you it leads to nowhere. not getting me the solution i need. and like who even are you? im new here but i know for sure you are a no name in this comm