Help Me with killaura!

OsamaBinLifting

Social Credit
So i’ve been playing on a server where the objective is to get the last hit on players. By this I use Killaura but at the recent times people have figured it out and has started using it. The anti cheat on the server is very mild and only detects if it’s too blatant (not killaura). So I was wondering if anyone knew some tips or other type of thing you could use for more successfully getting the last hit. I was thinking of criticals at the start but they removed it sadly…..

VapeV4 VapeLite

kms

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '21
So i’ve been playing on a server where the objective is to get the last hit on players. By this I use Killaura but at the recent times people have figured it out and has started using it. The anti cheat on the server is very mild and only detects if it’s too blatant (not killaura). So I was wondering if anyone knew some tips or other type of thing you could use for more successfully getting the last hit. I was thinking of criticals at the start but they removed it sadly…..
what server is it, i can try to test some stuff on it

Jamz

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '22
Ik det der nu gamle, jeg vil personligt kalde det et skillissue at du ikke kan få kills