[HELP] How Do I Do This..?

VapeV4

iHack

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
I'm trying to inject vape v4 on 2 different computers, both owned by me with different IP Addresses, my account was locked and I had to reset my password, is there any way to bypass this as I'm not sharing any passwords or nothing..

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

The account is unlocked
I own both Computers.
I've been trying for 3 hours
I've never shared my password nor have I shared my Username/Email with anyone EXLUDING:
MY MOM, MY DOG, MY 2 CATS, MY DAD, MY GRANDPA
^ None of them play Minecraft though.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
I'm trying to inject vape v4 on 2 different computers, both owned by me with different IP Addresses, my account was locked and I had to reset my password, is there any way to bypass this as I'm not sharing any passwords or nothing..

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

The account is unlocked
I own both Computers.
I've never shared my password nor have I shared my Username/Email with anyone EXLUDING:
Maybe because you launched the vape instances at the same time?

VapeV4

iHack

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
Maybe because you launched the vape instances at the same time?
They were done at separate times, I've tried everything and have only got it to work on different versions for each computer.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
They were done at separate times, I've tried everything and have only got it to work on different versions for each computer.
So just to confirm, you didn't have vape injected/launched on another PC?
If so, just contact support. They'll unlock it for you.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Aflac

Social Credit

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

The account is unlocked
I own both Computers.
You can only use vape on one computer at a time. it's linked to the HWID so if it detects a change, you will be flagged, you can always update HWID and IP in the settings to prevent this. Maybe you could inject, change the HWID in settings, then inject again and see if that works. otherrwise, just use it on one computer, there is no reason to have two at the same time, unless you are lying and sharing your account. also why is the ip different in the same house? sounds like account sharing

VapeV4

iHack

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
You can only use vape on one computer at a time. it's linked to the HWID so if it detects a change, you will be flagged, you can always update HWID and IP in the settings to prevent this. Maybe you could inject, change the HWID in settings, then inject again and see if that works. otherrwise, just use it on one computer, there is no reason to have two at the same time, unless you are lying and sharing your account. also why is the ip different in the same house? sounds like account sharing
stop snitching

VapeV4

xia__mc

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
Imagine a man from the United States.

VapeV4

iHack

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
they locked my entire account :|
Changing my password cuz it was just that 1 time I did that

VapeV4

iHack

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
u shared your account with a friend/tried to sell the account, then vape locked it
that's not what happened, good guess tho, I have no reaosn to lie anyways cuz first time you share your account it gets unlocked.