Help for Aim Assist

CMJ

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '22
So i watched merryzz video called "the legit cheating with vape client" he showed his settings and on his aim assist horizontal and vertical speed were on 80 but in my case 10 is the maximum at horizontal and vertical speed.

does anybody know why and how i can put it onto 80

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
you need to hold left shift and click the speed value to set it to custom value

CMJ

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '22
you need to hold left shift and click the speed value to set it to custom value
why is aim assist not working tho ? it works in singleplayer on mobs but with your exact same settings it wont work on blocksMC for me

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
why is aim assist not working tho ? it works in singleplayer on mobs but with your exact same settings it wont work on blocksMC for me
can you send screenshot of your aimassist settings please?

CMJ

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '22
can you try to disable aim while on target, also does that happen on blocksmc only?
tried disabled on BlocksMC still does not work. Tried also On jartex on and off aim assist isnt working maybe some other modules are blocking it from working. Oh wait in the lobby from blocksmc its working and when i join a skywars game its working in the waiting area but just for a few seconds

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    829.1 KB · Views: 10
VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
tried disabled on BlocksMC still does not work. Tried also On jartex on and off aim assist isnt working maybe some other modules are blocking it from working. Oh wait in the lobby from blocksmc its working and when i join a skywars game its working in the waiting area but just for a few seconds
antibot might blocking it, if it still doesnt work you need to contact support

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
everyone of them is already turned off
Then I have no clue even with the checks and AntiBot turned off. Are your AimAssist settings still the same as in your previous screenshot? But are you trying to aim at players or mobs or both?