[GUIDE] MinemenClub Detections

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
I am not responsible for any bans, they can occur regardless if you're cheating or not, or because you don't know how to use a module properly/staff decided to ban you for something that looks weird.

I HAVE GOT PERMISSION FROM @meowmeow HIMSELF TO USE HIS DETECTIONS AS A BASE

Green = Undetectable on any settings
Blue = Undetectable/bypasses anticheat on the right settings
Yellow = Might ban/flag
Gray = Don't know
Red = Detectable on any settings

Combat:
AimAssist
AutoClicker
Reach [If your ping is higher than 50, use up to 3.07, if it's lower don't use at all]
HitSelect
[Pause will never flag, but Active uses exploits (Unconfirmed) and might be able to get you detected]
RightClicker
Sprint
Velocity [Normal/Jump reset]
WTap
Silentaura [Perfectly works with proper movement correction and good cps randomization]

Blatant:
AntiBot
AutoHeal [legit and decent delays]
Fly
HitBoxes

InvWalk [Works in certain gui's when not sprinting but I don't recommend using it]
KeepSprint [I believe they have detections, using something like slinky/raven with a higher slowdown like 20 should be fine]
Killaura [Use silentaura]
NoFall

SafeWalk
Speed
Timer [Only works with timer lower than 1, if you want a higher timer use Drip Lite]

Render:
AntiDebuff [Everything except "Remove effects" is safe to use]
Arrows
Chams
ESP
Explosions
Fullbright
Health
Indicators
ItemESP
Nametags
Projectiles
Search
SpawnerFinder
StorageESP
Tracers
Trajectories

Utility:
(use decent delays for inventory management modules)
AntiFireball [Use decent speed & not silent, it should be fine]
Autofish (thanks to @fanta for informing me)
AutoPearl [Silent throw might flag]
BackTrack
[Manual/Lag-Based]
Blink [Choke all packets]
FakeLag
[Latency/Dynamic]
NoJumpDelay
Panic
Scaffold
Clutch

World:
Anti-AFK
AutoTool
ChestSteal
FastPlace

Freecam [Don't use interact option]
MLG
Parkour
Xray

Minigames:
BedBreaker [Last time I tried bednuking through walls it worked, if you get any flags with it please message me]
BedPlates
MurdererFinder
PropHunt

Legit Mods:
Freelook
NoClickDelay
MouseDelayFix
Keystrokes
Clock
Potion Status
Armor Status
Scoreboard
Compass
Weather
Time Changer
Coords
FPS
Reach Display
Inventory Blur
Clear Water
Block Overlay
Hit Color

Inventory:
ArmorSwitch
AutoArmor
AutoHotbar
InvCleaner
Refill
ThrowDebuff
Throwpot

Want a config for minemen? Click here.

Again, a huge thanks to @meowmeow for letting me use his server detections guide as a base for this.

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Reach for some reason, doesn't flag for eu players but any reach flags na players (@kms experienced this).
No longer valid, I've realized it's about ping.
This only works if anticheats overcompensate lag considering vape's manual backtrack won't spoof ping. Use with caution, on higher values you'll be detected if your ping isn't spoofed. I advise against using for now.

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
I'm not sure if this is still the case but minemen will reset your logs/vl when you rejoin. If you want to blatant/semiblatant cheat relog every 2 games so you'll last longer. I've did this some time ago and I've been able to 4 block for a long time (of course, 4 block is detected) without getting banned. NO LONGER VALID

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Here's a better explanation about the reach and backtrack thing:
Reach for some reason, doesn't flag for eu players but any reach flags na players (@kms experienced this).
Backtrack I'm not sure about considering that I have got banned using the 50ms=1 tick rule but you probably shouldn't use it if you wanna be safe.
Doesn't work like that, the anticheat is the same regardless of the proxy and where you from.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Doesn't work like that, the anticheat is the same regardless of the proxy and where you from.
I'm just putting a note for that here considering I have never been banned (eu) with 3.07 (and occasionally higher reach) while a lot of my na friends (similar ping to me) have got banned a lot of times.
They've also tried it on brand new accounts (we've used the exact same config) and some other people informed me that too.
I might end up getting someone to test it for me and change it if it ends up being wrong.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I'm just putting a note for that here considering I have never been banned (eu) with 3.07 (and occasionally higher reach) while a lot of my na friends (similar ping to me) have got banned a lot of times.
They've also tried it on brand new accounts (we've used the exact same config) and some other people informed me that too.
I might end up getting someone to test it for me and change it if it ends up being wrong.
I would say no reach is safe on mmc, if thats the case. You're better off looking into backtrack but i'll ask around.

DINgs

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
if I use velocity with jump reset on mmc it won't ban me for 100%? btw can I anyone explain what is velocity in jump reset mode

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
if I use velocity with jump reset on mmc it won't ban me for 100%? btw can I anyone explain what is velocity in jump reset mode
Use 40% or else it might work against you/get you (false) flagged.
Most anticheats look for consistency in velocity to detect it (this is the case for vulcan, and yes it's known for falsing but it never false flagged velocity for me) and it's probably the same with agc.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I would say no reach is safe on mmc, if thats the case. You're better off looking into backtrack but i'll ask around.
For reach you're able to use up to around 3,06, the reach checks also aren't bufferless meaning you're able to use higher reach because every reach hit will increase your buffer by 1, once you hit 10 you'll flag once. Every non reach hit will decrease it by 0,25. Proxy shouldn't matter either.

This could still use more testing I guess but autobans are off im pretty sure so you wouldn't know if you're creating any logs or not. Personally i'd just say play without reach, unless you're willing to risk it.

For the fakelag it shouldn't ban, just enable it before you join the server. All it does is delay your connection, as if you had slow internet.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
For reach you're able to use up to around 3,06, the reach checks also aren't bufferless meaning you're able to use higher reach because every reach hit will increase your buffer by 1, once you hit 10 you'll flag once. Every non reach hit will decrease it by 0,25. Proxy shouldn't matter either.

This could still use more testing I guess but autobans are off im pretty sure so you wouldn't know if you're creating any logs or not. Personally i'd just say play without reach, unless you're willing to risk it.
Doesn't rise have buffer abuse on the reach? If you know, can you tell me what buffering/buffer abuse does?

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
Doesn't rise have buffer abuse on the reach? If you know, can you tell me what buffering/buffer abuse does?
Idk about rise. Id assume it just abuses it in some way, you could probably do something similar on vape by using chance.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I've seen multiple people, including prom (drip lite dev) use 1.02 and not get banned although I'll change it to red if it flags now.
They use some type of disabler or something, timer is only activated when you get hit or smth? Idk but either case normal timer does not bypass.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
They use some type of disabler or something, timer is only activated when you get hit or smth? Idk but either case normal timer does not bypass.
Yeah, the only on hit.
Changing both reach and timer to red.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
I am not responsible for any bans, they can occur regardless if you're cheating or not, or because you don't know how to use a module properly/staff decided to ban you for something that looks weird.

I HAVE GOT PERMISSION FROM @meowmeow HIMSELF TO USE HIS DETECTIONS AS A BASE

Green = Undetectable on any settings
Blue = Undetectable/bypasses anticheat on the right settings
Yellow = Might ban/flag
Gray = Don't know
Red = Detectable on any settings

Combat:
AimAssist
AutoClicker
Reach (Complicated, check comments for explanation)
RightClicker
Sprint
Velocity [Normal/Jump reset]
WTap

Blatant:
AntiBot
AntiFall
AutoHeal [Legit mode, use decent delays]
Criticals
FastConsume
Fly
HitBoxes

InvWalk [If it works use inventory only and sneak]
KeepSprint
Killaura
LongJump
NoFall

NoRotate [probably works as agc is fully silent]
NoSlowdown
Phase
PotionSaver

SafeWalk [probably won't ban but I've never used it]
Speed
Strafe
Timer [If you have Drip Lite, use 1.02 and on hit, it will work afaik]

Render:
AntiDebuff [Everything except "Remove effects" is safe to use]
Arrows
Chams
ESP
Explosions
Fullbright
Health
Indicators
ItemESP
Nametags
Projectiles
Search
SpawnerFinder
StorageESP
Tracers
Trajectories

Utility:
(use decent delays for inventory management modules)
AntiFireball [Use decent speed & not silent, it should be fine]
ArmorSwitch
AutoArmor

Autofish (thanks to @fanta for informing me)
AutoHotbar
AutoPearl [Silent throw might flag]

BackTrack [Complicated, check comments]
Blink [Choke all packets]
FakeLag [Staff can ban for it though]
InvCleaner
Panic
Refill

Scaffold [Legit/GodBridge/TellyBridge/Blatant]
ThrowDebuff
ThrowPot
Clutch

World:
Anti-AFK
AutoTool
ChestSteal
FastPlace

Freecam [Works differently with blatant mode, only use without]
MLG
Parkour
Xray

Minigames:
BedBreaker [Last time I tried bednuking through walls it worked, if you get any flags with it please message me]
BedPlates
MurdererFinder
PropHunt

Legit Mods:
Freelook
NoClickDelay
MouseDelayFix
Keystrokes
Clock
Potion Status
Armor Status
Scoreboard
Compass
Weather
Time Changer
Coords
FPS
Reach Display
Inventory Blur
Clear Water
Block Overlay
Hit Color

Again, a huge thanks to @meowmeow for letting me use his server detections guide as a base for this.
Updated the design to look better 👍

Last edited: