[GUIDE] How to be as toxic as possible

VapeV4

SomeRandomDude

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
This is a guide on how to be as toxic as you can

Your first step is to start using slurs such as “kys“ and “nigga”. Always use swear words to be more toxic and tell them to commit suicide and tell them that nobody ever loved them. Always end off your message with being as toxic as possible. My favorite way to end my message is to say “retarded ass nigga kys”.

Make sure you have proper grammar, as if it looks like it’s written by a 5 year old no one will take you seriously.

Example: Fucking Retarded ass nigga go fucking slit your fucking wrists and throat go fucking commit suicide your entire family wants you to fucking commit suicide from how fucking retarded you are I will go to your fucking house and kill your entire fucking family and fuck their dead bodies. Go fucking die in a hole fucking retarded ass fucking nigga go fucking Die KYS.

disproven

Social Credit

Your first step is to start using slurs such as “kys“ and “nigga”. Always use swear words to be more toxic and tell them to commit suicide and tell them that nobody ever loved them. Always end off your message with being as toxic as possible. My favorite way to end my message is to say “retarded ass nigga kys”.

Make sure you have proper grammar, as if it looks like it’s written by a 5 year old no one will take you seriously.

Example: Fucking Retarded ass nigga go fucking slit your fucking wrists and throat go fucking commit suicide your entire family wants you to fucking commit suicide from how fucking retarded you are I will go to your fucking house and kill your entire fucking family and fuck their dead bodies. Go fucking die in a hole fucking retarded ass fucking nigga go fucking Die KYS.
The word "donkey" really adds a whole new level to it that I really love. For example, retarded donkey nigga kys

VapeUser6969

Social Credit

ass tutorial nigga go kys retarded kid