Equipment
Strength Indicator
Projectiles
Show arrows
Show pearls
Show snowballs
Trajectories
Ghost bow charge

Some options are unnecessary like spawner finder or storage esp I know, but I was checking options and playing with them a little bit because I'm new to this stuff. I'm regretting testing this options on my main account, maybe someone can help and tell me what options I shouldn't be using next time?

Rases

Social Credit
I got banned using similar settings without hitbox though. It is likely that beanernet got you banned (I know it's hard to believe, it's even hard for me until I saw your post and your settings with beanernet), for I have using similar setting without beanernet for months (even with killaura), and I got banned the second day I started to use beanernet. I also use a double click macro though.

Stalimno

Social Credit
Your settings didn't get you banned, it was obviously something else aside from vape. Hitboxes are safe to use on Hypixel, even with Max settings and without using antibot. I personally don't use antibot because it's glitchy as fuck and makes players and NCPs invisible. What did the ban message say anyway? Watchdog Detection or Cheating through unfair advantages?
Watchdog cheat detection [some random ass ID]

Daruh

Social Credit
Your settings didn't get you banned, it was obviously something else aside from vape. Hitboxes are safe to use on Hypixel, even with Max settings and without using antibot. I personally don't use antibot because it's glitchy as fuck and makes players and NCPs invisible. What did the ban message say anyway? Watchdog Detection or Cheating through unfair advantages?
the antibot its not glitchy, it was when "don't show bots" option existed but they temporarily disabled it