Got banned with this settings

notduel

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
AC: 10-15 or 15-20 (personal preference)
AA: any / max
Reach: 3.1-3.3 if you wanna stay safe, 3.3-3.6 semi-blatant
Velocity: 85h 100v 100c

Mercyy

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
AC: 10-15 or 15-20 (personal preference)
AA: any / max
Reach: 3.1-3.3 if you wanna stay safe, 3.3-3.6 semi-blatant
Velocity: 85h 100v 100c
3.3-3.6 is too blatant also AA is too high i looks too unlegit turn it down next time i have it on .4 but its just for the smoother feeling if your bat at aiming use smh like 5 or 6

Minty

Social Credit
3.3-3.6 is too blatant also AA is too high i looks too unlegit turn it down next time i have it on .4 but its just for the smoother feeling if your bat at aiming use smh like 5 or 6
the AA doesnt matter its only the 3.3-3.6 reach. even on max AA u should never get banned unless ur in some sort of ranked gamemode where they watch closely.

Mercyy

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
the AA doesnt matter its only the 3.3-3.6 reach. even on max AA u should never get banned unless ur in some sort of ranked gamemode where they watch closely.
well 10 10 aimbot looks extremily unlegit yk what i mean not from you but server sided so id be careful there

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
Ok its a good point staff retarded af with replay but other players will defo notice if you strafe arround em
They won’t, they simply cannot, calling someone out for aim assist is like hackusating someone for reach when they hit you from 2 blocks away.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
No I never said it was detectable but as you know some staff arent as retarded as others... and ofc it isnt detectable but it looks very unlegit
No it doesnt, aim assist is virtually undetectable to both staff and anticheats

Mercyy

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
No it doesnt, aim assist is virtually undetectable to both staff and anticheats
If you got experience yes you can notice but staff cannot ban for it since they have to have 100% evidence of you cheating so hypixel can continue to auto deny appeals