good reach settings for my ping

maxhax

Social Credit
i play ranked with 3.2-3.9 and haven’t been hackusated once. is there something wrong with my reach or is everybody also hacking?

my ping is about 20-50

Noptin

Social Credit
Well with that ping you don’t even need hacks lol. However you might be playing with others with the same ping, allowing them to “know” since you have low ping you get nice hits. Or, you get ghost hits and only the hits from 3.4 blocks and lower get registered.

maxhax

Social Credit
so since i have good ping i can’t reach above 3.4, i do get a lot of ghost hits:/

Rases

Social Credit
Don’t listen to Noptin.

No Cheat Plus blocks reach that is above 4.2, with your ping, I would say you will need more than 4 blocks of reach to get ghost hits.
There are another reason you can get ghost hits by clicking fast (like 14 cps) for a certain time.
Also make sure you understand (you probably do but I am just here to mention) that 1.8.9 pvp has 10 tick (0.5s) damage cool down. Any hit in the cool down time will not be registered.

Rases

Social Credit
ok ty, so is 3.9 okay in ur opinion?
It’s ok
Currently Hypixel does not ban reach, they only block reach above 4.2 using No Cheat Plus.
You might get mod banned, but this is hypixel so I would say very very unlikely.

Noptin

Social Credit
It’s ok
Currently Hypixel does not ban reach, they only block reach above 4.2 using No Cheat Plus.
You might get mod banned, but this is hypixel so I would say very very unlikely.
Heh, you can try using 4.0 and above, we’ll see how it goes.