Good legit config for bedwars?

Insomnia

Social Credit
I'm not sure if this is good, (its been working extremely well getting easy combos on kids)
if any of you have tweaks I can do or a better config overall then let me know
my current config:

Autoclicker: 12.8 - 14.3 CPS disable click delay
Aim assist: VS: 5.0, HS: 10, max angle: 82, distance: 3.4, click aim, aim while on target, check block break, aim vertically, strafe increase.
Reach: 3.1 - 3.2 (no settings on)
Velocity - 90 - 100 - 100
Scaffold - 92 - 109 (only this high due to blocks disappearing if its a lot faster)

My usually ping is around 250 btw.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Insomnia

Social Credit
Those aren't "legit" and no wonder your comboing people, you have .5 higher reach then them thats blatant specifically that velocity im surprised you haven't been banned yet.
Yeah, this was more of a question hence the question mark, I've realised that and I've fixed it to a 3.1-3.2 reach. any other suggestions?
velocity aswell i was on the wrong profile - its 90
Thanks

vec.

Social Credit
Yeah, this was more of a question hence the question mark, I've realised that and I've fixed it to a 3.1-3.2 reach. any other suggestions?
velocity aswell i was on the wrong profile - its 90
Thanks
what do you mean you fixed it to a 3.1-3.2 reach if that's what you had originally

giant

Social Credit
Those aren't "legit" and no wonder your comboing people, you have .5 higher reach then them thats blatant specifically that velocity im surprised you haven't been banned yet.
bro no one will notice and its not blatant ive been using 4 block killaura on skywars for almost a year now and still havent been banned

Dryn

Social Credit
its "legit" to dumb player/ new player, but for pros its obvious