gommehd cwbw settings

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
autoclicker: 14-17 cps, hold to click, inventory fill, break blocks 0-10 delay, randomization extra+
aimassist: enable click aim, aim while on target, strafe increase, check block break, 6-8 aim speed (or whatever you prefer), 120-180 angle, 6 blocks distance
rightclicker: hold to click, 18-20 cps, randomization extra+, whitelist "blocks"

you can use any render module such as nametags, esp, health, chams.

dont use reach or velocity since intave anticheat can detect these modules easily

you can use blink outgoing only - all packets with spawn fake on (to see where you blinked), bind it to a key and use it to get the first hit but its pretty obvious module and will most likely going to get you staff banned if you use it too much. dont use on main

angreifend

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '23
Ich nehme mal an das du deutsch, wenn nicht idk. Also reach würde ich nicht spielen und im cw bringt dir aim assist glaube nicht viel. Bei der Velo kannst du (mit Vape LITE) eigentlich alles über 50 spielen. Also ich spiele 77 100 mit 1 Delay tick und only while Targetting. Mit Vape 4 kannst du velo vergessen aber Keepsprint geht durch.

shynia

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '18
For me nothing is working on intave even the Autoclicker i get delay in Gungame lol

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
If they have lag compensation, it shouldn't. If they do it would, you'd have to test on an alt first.
I don't think it bypasses anymore as the big YouTuber Haze (recently showcased in Merryzz video) has a team of developers on his clients and in his most recent video he doesn't use Backtrack anymore.