Godbridge movement mode

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): V4

Suggestion Description: Instead of it just being slowed down movement, you can choose between slowed down & jump
Jump will have a slider from 1-7, depending on how often it should jump (every x blocks), preset is 7.
I'd suggest also setting jump mode as default since slowed down movement is a bigger disadvantage (I think it's slower than legit) & is nearly impossible to do legitimately, also some anticheats do flag this, but it is technically a false flag.
Also jump mode makes the module way more legit

Video Reference (Not required):

tuhg

Social Credit
yes I agree but isnt the most you can go while god bridging 8 blocks before jump? or am I wrong?

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
yes I agree but isnt the most you can go while god bridging 8 blocks before jump? or am I wrong?
Maybe but I jump at 7 and there's no problem
I also think Augustus' god bridge scaffold jump every x block setting has 7 as max on the slider (the scaffold is completely undetectable and legit it's just silent)

VapeV4 VapeLite

Projazz

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '23
Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): V4

Suggestion Description: Instead of it just being slowed down movement, you can choose between slowed down & jump
Jump will have a slider from 1-7, depending on how often it should jump (every x blocks), preset is 7.
I'd suggest also setting jump mode as default since slowed down movement is a bigger disadvantage (I think it's slower than legit) & is nearly impossible to do legitimately, also some anticheats do flag this, but it is technically a false flag.
Also jump mode makes the module way more legit

Video Reference (Not required):
just make the normal godbridge without safewalk and so when the player goes to the edge of the block, it will place the block at that moment only, so its like 3 cps godbridge which is wayy faster.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
just make the normal godbridge without safewalk and so when the player goes to the edge of the block, it will place the block at that moment only, so its like 3 cps godbridge which is wayy faster.
the godbridge scaffold mode doesn't have safewalk.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
the godbridge scaffold mode doesn't have safewalk.
Yeah but it slows your movement to the point it looks like safewalk and is the same speed or even slower than legit mode

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Yeah but it slows your movement to the point it looks like safewalk and is the same speed or even slower than legit mode
Safewalk just prevents you falling depending of where you're looking at.

It depends of what you want :
100% of youe speed but having 30%+ falling rate or
90% of your speed but having 1%+ falling rate.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
If you're talking about the jumping you'll have a 0% fall rate, I tried that on Augustus and it was legit + I literally never fell while using it

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Also keep in mind it's completely undetectable if done correctly since it works on strict anticheats (eg. polar)

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Safewalk just prevents you falling depending of where you're looking at.

%90 speed makes it almost as slow as legit scaffolding + polar is able to detect that even if you jump every 3-4 blocks

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
%90 speed makes it almost as slow as legit scaffolding + polar is able to detect that even if you jump every 3-4 blocks
If you're talking about only jumping polar doesn't flag that last time I've tested it, but I believe I did get banned for godbridge scaffold once. Its current state is just too risky to use since slowing down movement would be way harder and since basically nobody can do it as consistently as vape, no anticheats are gonna just unpatch it
On the other hand you can't really patch jump godbridge scaffold without falsely flagging people since all godbridgers use the jump method

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Agreed, the current godbridge and telly mode are literally useless. The godbridge module looks insanely blatant, most people will think you're using safewalk or timer just because of how slow it is and no legit player bridges like that. I think it would just be better if they made a module that jumps every 7-8 blocks whatever it is idrk and holds AS/SD without stopping or slowing down at all.

And for telly I mean it's just obvious, nobody can do that legit consistently and I haven't tested it but it's pretty slow and legit scaffold with a low delay is probably faster.
Godbridge will simulate a simple godbridge, and it slows you down by releasing keys that's all it does, nothing else. And there's no timer not safewalk, no idea this rumor is from.

And you can press your space bar, it's not that hard I guess.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
And there's no timer not safewalk, no idea this rumor is from.
I haven't said this was the case.
And you can press your space bar, it's not that hard I guess.
Why'd you want to do that when it already slows the movement? It's 1 of the 2 ways to make godbridging possible, jumping is more effective as it's not detected on anticheats considering the slowing movement is far too hard to do consistently & it'll make you much slower