Ghost client tier list.

VapeV4

SomeRandomDude

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '21
Omg it's SomeRandomDude!!!!!!!!!! fuck you dumb nigga
Nigga go fucking die in a fucking hole nobody ever fucking loved you go fucking kill your sled your family wants you to commit fucking suicide from how fucking retarded you are go get a fucking life retarded ass nigga

femboycock

Social Credit
I have both, whiteout is a great client but compared to vape, its not much
But its not a "rip off"

VapeV4 VapeLite

Alexx

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '20
The fact that vape lite is on the same tier as FUCKING TAP is a disgrace. I own every client on this list (with the exceptions of tap and yukio), and I can say for sure that: yukio is complete dogshit and the owner is a clown, cucklord is dieg's outdated code and barely works + it is detected in ss, entropy is ok but it is more of a budget option, not better than vape lite for sure, I personally love crypt and think it is very fun to use, but it literally gets 0 updates and is very outdated. Now for the controversial part. I will not say that whiteout is outright bad, however, it is not something that I enjoy to use. It is not user-friendly at all, and you have to enable many different options to make things work normally. The aim assist is jerky and not smooth at all + it literally has a delay that you cannot disable or lower past 50ms. It has a pretty ugly gui (personal opinion), it has terrible visual modules (@Manthe PLEASE BRING THE v4 ESP TO LITE), a bad autoblockhit, and overall just is not as good as I hoped it would be when I bought it. In my personal opinion, vape lite is well above pretty much every client here, and with a clicker update it would be near perfect. (THIS IS ALL IN MY OPINION, FEEL FREE TO DISAGREE)

naz

Social Credit
The fact that vape lite is on the same tier as FUCKING TAP is a disgrace. I own every client on this list (with the exceptions of tap and yukio), and I can say for sure that: yukio is complete dogshit and the owner is a clown, cucklord is dieg's outdated code and barely works + it is detected in ss, entropy is ok but it is more of a budget option, not better than vape lite for sure, I personally love crypt and think it is very fun to use, but it literally gets 0 updates and is very outdated. Now for the controversial part. I will not say that whiteout is outright bad, however, it is not something that I enjoy to use. It is not user-friendly at all, and you have to enable many different options to make things work normally. The aim assist is jerky and not smooth at all + it literally has a delay that you cannot disable or lower past 50ms. It has a pretty ugly gui (personal opinion), it has terrible visual modules (@Manthe PLEASE BRING THE v4 ESP TO LITE), a bad autoblockhit, and overall just is not as good as I hoped it would be when I bought it. In my personal opinion, vape lite is well above pretty much every client here, and with a clicker update it would be near perfect. (THIS IS ALL IN MY OPINION, FEEL FREE TO DISAGREE)
Whats the best lifetime client I can buy? I want legit/ ghost with right auto clicker as well for hypixel

e621

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
7MM?
MMMMM7MM
MMM+ $MMM MMMMD ,M MMMMM
M MMM MM MMM MMMMM MM
OM MO MM MMN MMM MM
,M MM, MM MMI MMM M
M MMM MMM MM? MM MM
M NM MM MM MM MM