funny idea

GamerOfGamers

Social Credit
this is just a funny idea i really dont want this to happen, but you know how Lunar has this thing where if someone else is using lunar u can see the lunar icon next to their name, what if somehow you can have it so if someone else is using vape you can see it by some logo or something. Idk I was thinking about it and it would be funny cuz you would be fighting someone who claims to be legit and u see the vape logo then expose them, but since you are also cheating they would see that you also use vape LOL. I dont want this to be added i was just thinking. would be funny tho LOL

Poggers

Social Credit
this is just a funny idea i really dont want this to happen, but you know how Lunar has this thing where if someone else is using lunar u can see the lunar icon next to their name, what if somehow you can have it so if someone else is using vape you can see it by some logo or something. Idk I was thinking about it and it would be funny cuz you would be fighting someone who claims to be legit and u see the vape logo then expose them, but since you are also cheating they would see that you also use vape LOL. I dont want this to be added i was just thinking. would be funny tho LOL
it would be very funny, but every server amin would be buying vape to find all the cheaters