Fireball Velocity

_v_

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
Vape edition: V4

Suggestion Description: Add a tick option to the velocity tab with a slider that boosts your velocity knockback when using fireballs. So when throwing a fireball you can choose to set your velocity to 20% boost so you get more distance when fireball jumping.

Video Reference (Not required):

Reactions: kms
VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
Vape edition: V4

Suggestion Description: Add a tick option to the velocity tab with a slider that boosts your velocity knockback when using fireballs. So when throwing a fireball you can choose to set your velocity to 20% boost so you get more distance when fireball jumping.

Video Reference (Not required):
Can't you already do it with Kite mode?

pickledick

Social Credit
On hypixel it doesn’t which is the only place where that exploit works
not really, a lot of servers ignore checks after you get exploded. thats why it works. and like I said it depends on the gamemodes and gear, you would be able to survive it. that applies to hypixel. and yeah hypixel isnt the only server that exists, theres a lot of servers that dont have nofall checks

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
??? The NoFall works depending of the anticheat. And the nofall works on some other servers/anticheats.
No I was saying fireball exploit is meant for hypixel, not NoFall, I’m aware it varies by anti cheat but on hypixel it’s patched.
not really, a lot of servers ignore checks after you get exploded. thats why it works. and like I said it depends on the gamemodes and gear, you would be able to survive it. that applies to hypixel. and yeah hypixel isnt the only server that exists, theres a lot of servers that dont have nofall checks
A lot of servers already thought of that, either it falls under an exploit so it isn’t going to be added, anytime they add something that can be patched, it gets patched. It’s useless

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
but on hypixel it’s patched.
When they patch blink + groundspoof nofall it will be completely patched (normal is groundspoof, so it can be done with vape as of now).

I do agree a velocity option for fireballs would be rather useless, its just another temporary exploit waiting to be patched. It would be cool if you were able to launch yourself further with explosives using lets say kite mode in velocity but it isn't at all needed and will/already is patched on any relevant servers.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
(normal is groundspoof, so it can be done with vape as of now).
That’s interesting it’s “normal” since I would think ground is a more reliable method, that brings up another thought I had that they should be more specific with the methods (like how they did with killaura recently) instead of it just being normal, anticheat, etc

I suppose they don’t do this to prevent developers from coming in to see the methods and fixing it easier.

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
That’s interesting it’s “normal” since I would think ground is a more reliable method, that brings up another thought I had that they should be more specific with the methods (like how they did with killaura recently) instead of it just being normal, anticheat, etc

I suppose they don’t do this to prevent developers from coming in to see the methods and fixing it easier.
Yeah for sure, some modes that aren't unique (already done with packet criticals for example) could be renamed to their actual method. An example would be renaming anticheat nofall to packet and normal to spoof, those are the methods as far as I know (found this out when trying to find bypasses).