"Feature : Auto-Lava"

Keeloman

Social Credit
Instead of quoting my message and without giving the slightest answer, have a constructive criticism, I told you that there was the kill aura and that it was blatant, I don't know why you give me the same thesis without giving me arguments again, your message is useless.
A ghost client is supposed to help the user not do everything for them, vape has blatant modules but it's advertised as a ghost client so I don't think it should have something along those lines, also autolava would be hard to program and wouldn't work half the time, so why add it if it wouldn't work well.

Wiggly

Social Credit
Criticism:
YOu said it would be as good as rod aimbot
rod aimbot was removed after v3 because it wasnt used
Bringing something new and especially different than the rod aimbot can be something interesting. We don't know which path this feature could take, and it might be more glorious than the rod aimbot.

Jewlah

Social Credit
terrible idea. autolava wont work properly anyway. also rod aimbot is terrible lol ( i know it is not in vape v4 anymore btw)

yorik100

Social Credit
It's a really damn good idea, considering the fact that when you use hitboxes, it's way harder to click under the enemy without interracting with it (which doesn't make you place any lava), that'd be really nice if they'd add that, but for some reasons I can't explain, some people dislike that even tho it'd be mega useful, as useful as auto extinguish (water yourself when on fire)

ErnMore

Social Credit
Bringing something new and especially different than the rod aimbot can be something interesting. We don't know which path this feature could take, and it might be more glorious than the rod aimbot.
Don't wanna make this thread any longer, but your idea is cool, but can't we just use macros built in v4? it would be the same thing and if you are worried about aiming, just turn aim assist to 8 blocks and turn click aim off. I like seeing these posts but hate when people try to defend their idea more than they know its worth.

Eris

Social Credit
i honestly think its pretty hard, but i just use macros and aim myself. (i hate using hotkeys because of my small hands)
damn I dont think its your "small hands" motherfucker the keys arent that far stop being a lazy fuck and just click the goddamn key

idc9999

Social Credit
[FOR VAPE V4]

I would like to propose a new feature, which I have never seen elsewhere (but which may already exist) and which could be very interesting to implement, even as useful as the rod aimbot for example.

I would call it auto-lava, that is to say that the lava bucket, that we use in UHC for example, would automatically land under the player, and we would only have to click on this player.

For example:

I'm in a fight with Auto-Lava to activate, I just have to click on the player's chest, or on his head, so that the lava bucket lands under him.

So, if you have an idea to improve this feature that could be cool, write it below this post.
if theres an auto lava, might as well have 2 modes for it.
Auto Lava
Auto Extinguish

its pretty self explanatory but it auto puts the water below u if ur on fire. it could be more useful than auto lava because of the aiming while enemy is moving, kind of like rod aimbot and how it didint work but an auto extinguish would work perfectly i think.