"Feature : Auto-Lava"

Wiggly

Social Credit
[FOR VAPE V4]

I would like to propose a new feature, which I have never seen elsewhere (but which may already exist) and which could be very interesting to implement, even as useful as the rod aimbot for example.

I would call it auto-lava, that is to say that the lava bucket, that we use in UHC for example, would automatically land under the player, and we would only have to click on this player.

For example:

I'm in a fight with Auto-Lava to activate, I just have to click on the player's chest, or on his head, so that the lava bucket lands under him.

So, if you have an idea to improve this feature that could be cool, write it below this post.

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

Andros

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
just look under them and place a lava bucket? or if your that lazy look under them and use the macro feature in v4 to automatically place a lava blucker. if your too lazy for that then fucking go outside

Comi

Social Credit
I think Its a good idea, thats like a macro that look down and click for you, but it look exactly under ur opponent not like a macro that will just look down

Wiggly

Social Credit
Should we tell him or not that Vape V4 is a cheating client that makes life easier?

If we adopt your point of view, I wonder why you are on the vape site, don't you just want to leave ?

It's too hard to know how to click fast? To know how to aim correctly?
Your thinking is dumb man, learn to be lucid and come back.

just look under them and place a lava bucket? or if your that lazy look under them and use the macro feature in v4 to automatically place a lava blucker. if your too lazy for that then fucking go outside

VapeV4 VapeLite

Andros

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '20
Should we tell him or not that Vape V4 is a cheating client that makes life easier?

If we adopt your point of view, I wonder why you are on the vape site, don't you just want to leave ?

It's too hard to know how to click fast? To know how to aim correctly?
Your thinking is dumb man, learn to be lucid and come back.
vape is a ghost client. we arent blatant so we actually do a lot of things legitimately. If your talking about modules we could add we could have a bunch of things no body uses.

a ghost client is making you better at the game, but you of course still need to be good / decent at the game to perform well. Its not meant to automate everything you do. To be a good closet cheater you need to do a good chunk of the things you do normally, such as 'auto lava bucket'. if you dont wanna put any effort it, go to astolfo or sum, idk what they doin over there but itll suit u if u lazy as hell.

Wiggly

Social Credit
vape is a ghost client. we arent blatant so we actually do a lot of things legitimately. If your talking about modules we could add we could have a bunch of things no body uses.

a ghost client is making you better at the game, but you of course still need to be good / decent at the game to perform well. Its not meant to automate everything you do. To be a good closet cheater you need to do a good chunk of the things you do normally, such as 'auto lava bucket'. if you dont wanna put any effort it, go to astolfo or sum, idk what they doin over there but itll suit u if u lazy as hell.

Your argument can be summed up in one sentence:

There's a kill-aura in vape.

I'm not going to keep arguing, this blatant feature already says it all, and just doesn't validate your legit client argument.

Even less for Vape V4, I would talk about Vape Lite maybe, but I'm not sure.

Keeloman

Social Credit
Your argument can be summed up in one sentence:

There's a kill-aura in vape.

I'm not going to keep arguing, this blatant feature already says it all, and just doesn't validate your legit client argument.

Even less for Vape V4, I would talk about Vape Lite maybe, but I'm not sure.
You're retarded, vape isn't a blatant client, it's a ghost client, if you want to be blatant with it you can but it's intended to be a ghost client and hack clients don't do everything for the player

Wiggly

Social Credit
You're retarded, vape isn't a blatant client, it's a ghost client, if you want to be blatant with it you can but it's intended to be a ghost client and hack clients don't do everything for the player
Instead of quoting my message and without giving the slightest answer, have a constructive criticism, I told you that there was the kill aura and that it was blatant, I don't know why you give me the same thesis without giving me arguments again, your message is useless.

ukm

Social Credit
Instead of quoting my message and without giving the slightest answer, have a constructive criticism, I told you that there was the kill aura and that it was blatant, I don't know why you give me the same thesis without giving me arguments again, your message is useless.
this has been suggested countless times and we've given many reasons on why this wont be added and it is extremely tiresome repeating the same reasons over and over again

I know this is a cheating forum but there is only one way to solve your problem: Get fucking good and place the lava yourself

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Unless you have a good way to make it, this probably won't be added.

Vape can be used as a blatant client even it's not the main priority.

Veraux

Social Credit
this has been suggested countless times and we've given many reasons on why this wont be added and it is extremely tiresome repeating the same reasons over and over again

I know this is a cheating forum but there is only one way to solve your problem: Get fucking good and place the lava yourself
I agree, but the same argument could be made about autoclickers or aim assist. “Get good and learn to _____ yourself”(click, aim, etc.). Kinda defeats the purpose of some pre-existing modules on vape