fakelag/blink cfg?

elevate

Social Credit
is there a way to make it so when i hit someone i freeze on their screen and then when i hit them again i teleport? like blink but automatic kinda

invasion

Social Credit
is there a way to make it so when i hit someone i freeze on their screen and then when i hit them again i teleport? like blink but automatic kinda
unfortunately blink isnt that customizable and neither is fakelag

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Dynamic fakelag kind of, it works like Slinky's lag range so it tries to keep you out of their range instead of just blinking and flushing on hit.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Projazz

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '23
oh ye i saw a merryzz's vid, apparently if you set blink threshold to 10 and packet type to movement only that works, but thats gonna get detected as that gives u extra reach..

VapeV4

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
oh ye i saw a merryzz's vid, apparently if you set blink threshold to 10 and packet type to movement only that works, but thats gonna get detected as that gives u extra reach..
You can set it to all and outgoing but that can give you a disadvantage if you activate it in a wrong time

VapeV4 VapeLite

Projazz

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '23
You can set it to all and outgoing but that can give you a disadvantage if you activate it in a wrong time
all packet type does block various types of packet, and the threshold can release them at a wrong time also

invasion

Social Credit
movement only is very risky, if u hit anyone while its on u will get banned on every decent anticheat