Fake Hacks

AgentClover

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
Well. This felt like an appropriate forum to post on. But I'm Wondering. Does anyone know of a fake "hack" overlay? Prefered to look like Vape Client. Also not like a png that is edited into a video but an actuall hud overlay for the game. Thank You! - I expect no one to answer this but I decided to post it anyways.

Last edited:

tu tu

Social Credit
Uhh why do u wan't an overlay? Like what is the end goal? Getting urself banned when u press share screen? Just use the real thing... more fun and u get the ban too :)

VapeV4

ION

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '21
Well. This felt like an appropriate forum to post on. But I'm Wondering. Does anyone know of a fake "hack" overlay? Prefered to look like Vape Client. Also not like a png that is edited into a video but an actuall hud overlay for the game. Thank You! - I expect no one to answer this but I decided to post it anyways. I do actually like hacking cause its fun to kill trash 9 year olds.
look on youtube there are fake overlay tutorials

Jewlah

Social Credit
Those are for editing onto a video not actually live on your screen while your playing
lmao wtf are you on about you cant find an internal overlay unless you make an application which draws the PNG/text ion your screen, or a forge mod what draws the PNG/text on the screen. You wont be abele to do it with any big clients that I know of... just use the real thing or edit in an overlay. Dont see why you want a fake one so when you screneshare yo get banned on every server lmao

VapeV4

obliging

Social Credit
Vape user
Feb '22
Well. This felt like an appropriate forum to post on. But I'm Wondering. Does anyone know of a fake "hack" overlay? Prefered to look like Vape Client. Also not like a png that is edited into a video but an actuall hud overlay for the game. Thank You! - I expect no one to answer this but I decided to post it anyways. I do actually like hacking cause its fun to kill trash 9 year olds.
Why

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
I think you've got more pressing matters to get concerned over.

AgentClover

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '22
lmao wtf are you on about you cant find an internal overlay unless you make an application which draws the PNG/text ion your screen, or a forge mod what draws the PNG/text on the screen. You wont be abele to do it with any big clients that I know of... just use the real thing or edit in an overlay. Dont see why you want a fake one so when you screneshare yo get banned on every server lmao
its to troll my friends.

wahtsupGAYmers69

Social Credit
Well. This felt like an appropriate forum to post on. But I'm Wondering. Does anyone know of a fake "hack" overlay? Prefered to look like Vape Client. Also not like a png that is edited into a video but an actuall hud overlay for the game. Thank You! - I expect no one to answer this but I decided to post it anyways.
just use vape and set everything to 0 so you wont get an actual advantage