Extra Randomization on auto clicker

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
u serious? the autoclicker goes from 10 cps to 20 with those settings. who clicks like that. eaasy ban
It just makes the autoclicker randoms between the min and max values. And every anticheat can detect the autoclicker if there's no randomization.

tu tu

Social Credit
i put it as 16 - 20 and it still goes from 9 to 20 lmao. plus manthe devs for agc now so im not gonna use vape on mmc.
coward? Autoclicker 16-20 extra randomazationthingysomethingyes is like 100% safe??

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Not true. he recently started deving for agc. and he has always worked for mmc but never touched agc afaik. but like 2 weeks ago or less he started developing for agc. this is according to mmc staff
Are you sure?
1660668693210.png

No idea who told you that, but they are lying to you buddy, same thing that some mmc staff think they can find vape lite during a screenshare because apprently "Manthe gave them some detections", it's only a rumor.

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
Are you sure?
View attachment 6360

No idea who told you that, but they are lying to you buddy, same thing that some mmc staff think they can find vape lite during a screenshare because apprently "Manthe gave them some detections", it's only a rumor.
And conveniently the date's left out.

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
Check the reaction you got on your message and you'll understand that you're saying bullshit.
You need to learn to take some things with a grain of salt. You don't have to feel as if you're being attacked when someone puts forth the notion that the developer of the minecraft cheat which you hold in very high regard is also working on an anticheat for a minecraft server.
It's when you do stuff like this where your copium consumption is most apparent.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
he might not idk. but he devs for agc thats the important point here
I don't work on any anticheat and I wouldn't ever deliberately make something detect Vape, that is ridiculous. Even if I could somehow make an antcheat detect Vape then that means another server could do the same, in which case I'd have to correct whatever issue would make that possible in the first place. There you go, end of conspiracy.

Andrew25

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '18
I don't work on any anticheat and I wouldn't ever deliberately make something detect Vape, that is ridiculous. Even if I could somehow make an antcheat detect Vape then that means another server could do the same, in which case I'd have to correct whatever issue would make that possible in the first place. There you go, end of conspiracy.
You see? Totally reasonable.
Your man can also speak up for himself as you can surmise.