esp

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
How far away can you see vanilla nametags though? I like the feature with nametags where the name will change if someone is shifting but I feel like not rendering at all if someone is behind a block would be pretty useless, at that point just use the "hitboxes" (bounding boxes) with f3 + b or whatever.

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
How far away can you see vanilla nametags though? I like the feature with nametags where the name will change if someone is shifting but I feel like not rendering at all if someone is behind a block would be pretty useless, at that point just use the "hitboxes" (bounding boxes) with f3 + b or whatever.
thats not csgo or valorant, you can already see player names throught blocks. its not suspicious to being aware other players behind blocks
sneaking / out of render

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
sneaking / out of render
f3 + b does exactly that and if you want to change color or only enable bounding boxes for certain entities then you can use a mod to do so (also exists in most pvp clients). Maybe vape could add a bounding (its called hitboxes for whatever reason) box customizer legit mod or something like that.

AstoIfo

Social Credit
f3 + b does exactly that and if you want to change color or only enable bounding boxes for certain entities then you can use a mod to do so (also exists in most pvp clients). Maybe vape could add a bounding (its called hitboxes for whatever reason) box customizer legit mod or something like that.
Exactly! It’s already a thing in most clients and even in vanilla! Maybe it could be a legit mod in vape but have more customizability and modes?

VapeV4

FFA

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
because i see this in other game and a lot of player getting banned because of esp so yeah thanks for reply tho

D1wastaken

Social Credit
because i see this in other game and a lot of player getting banned because of esp so yeah thanks for reply tho
But you can literally see name tags also through walls that makes sense so why would anyone doubt. .unless you see a hidden guy sneaking whose name tag barely visible.

VapeV4

FFA

Social Credit
Vape user
Apr '23
But you can literally see name tags also through walls that makes sense so why would anyone doubt. .unless you see a hidden guy sneaking whose name tag barely visible.
Yeah but I got an other idea if the player is spotted it change color so when u got bad chunk distance u can tell if u see him or not