ESP invisibles

Angels_666

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
I think that the function of seeing invisibles does not work against other vapers, you don't see anything and they kill you

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
I think that the function of seeing invisibles does not work against other vapers, you don't see anything and they kill you
For now use NameTags and make a bug report about it
I didn't even know there was an option for that tbh, it never worked for me so I keep using NameTags & Trajectories

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
It's a lie, the esp doesn't ignore other vape users since it's not possible to know if someone is using vape.

Angels_666

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '23
It's a lie, the esp doesn't ignore other vape users since it's not possible to know if someone is using vape.
I have not said that he ignores them, I have played with some who use vape in bedwars and when they take invisibility potion I only see them for 5 seconds and then for some reason they stop seeing them and nothing is seen of them

tuhg

Social Credit
I have not said that he ignores them, I have played with some who use vape in bedwars and when they take invisibility potion I only see them for 5 seconds and then for some reason they stop seeing them and nothing is seen of them
1. how do you know they are on vape? 2. are you sure it isnt happening on anyone who uses a invis pot?

Gyro

Social Credit
Vape user
Jul '22
this also happens to me time to time it’s so werid