Easy Diamond Division Guide (and settings) by an ex consistant Diamond divn player (UPDATED)

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
what do you mean checks ips, i just bough an a new account so if i get top 20 and they see the ip change ill get wiped?
They check IPs for boosting. You're fine. Basically; if you get an account (like Melae's account) and get a masters player (like Steww) to boost it, and hypixel sees both Melae's IP and Steww's IPs on the account- you're getting banned. Security bans mostly; but might be boosting.

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
Gamemasters update: DWC; gamemasters do bans, and are incentivized with money. Games like UHC have many many hoppers etc that don’t get banned, but ranked is too iconic for Hypixel to leave without mods/admins checking replays.

InventoryWalk might dog/flag; haven’t used it for a bit, but it did a while back.

mp9

Social Credit
Alright, I've seen a lot of kids crying on the forums/discord that they either got banned or didn't get diamond division. Since everyone's guides are disabled as hell (like.. people use hitboxes in ranked SMH). Here's a guide for an easy diamond division, as long as you're somewhat competent legit, and have some ranked game sense.

I'd recommend playing mid-season (12th-25thish; that's when there's the least amount of cheaters. First day and last day are especially unplayable.)

My ping: 150-250ms
Settings:
Reach: 3.1 - 3.2; veticle check, Only while sprinting, Disable in water.
Toggle on 85% Horiz, 100% vert, 100% chance
Nametags w/ Health and Distance (in my opinion, this is the most helpful aspect of cheating in ranked)
AA (Its personal preference but i use light as fuck AA)
AC: Personal preference w/ new dog update

Play it smart. Never play aggro. Against gold division players, feel free to play aggro champion. Once I get to ~1.8k elo, I typically switch to safe champion. Rush mid, grab the table (and possibly a chest/diamonds, depending on the situation) then head back to your island. Mine your diamonds, and then wait for cleans. Use your reach correctly! Since you'll probably get the first hit, it's important for you to play it smart. Against other cheaters, who are more then likely being extremely blatant, use either Magician, or play like sackboy. Against Sackboy fans, camp chests, and pray. You could use the BunnyJr strat (if ya know it ya know it), or just use swooft's aggro pyro strat. Magician skybase against cheaters. Use seraph or mawr's rsw levelheads shit; it really helps.

edit: Not that it matters; but Luke & I aren't friends anymore,
edit: Updated April 30th 2021
thanks bro

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
thanks bro
Settings are kinda outdated w/ gamemasters and all. LadyBleu's the only one with a brain, but she loves banning people. Using reach is kinda risky unless you're high ping (I'm no longer high ping). And even if you're high ping, reach can ban (ie. Daciy).