Easy Diamond Division Guide (and settings) by an ex consistant Diamond divn player (UPDATED)

simp

Social Credit
Uhh? Depends how known you r and your ping? You could probably get away w/

3.1 - 3.4; vert check, Only while sprinting, Disable in water.
Toggling on 85% Horiz, 100% vert, 100% chance
Nametags w/ Health and Distance
Esp.
AC - LC RC
AA

but it depends on your ping. I'd personally just play bw legit- or just trace in it. Not many threats. It's bedwars.
250 - 300 ms sometimes 300+

Taizy

Social Credit
Alright, I've seen a lot of kids crying on the forums/discord that they either got banned or didn't get diamond division. Since everyone's guides are disabled as hell (like.. people use hitboxes in ranked SMH). Here's a guide for an easy diamond division, as long as you're somewhat competent legit, and have some ranked game sense.

My ping: 250ms
Settings:
Reach: 3.1 - 3.2; veticle check, Only while sprinting, Disable in water.
Toggle on 85% Horiz, 100% vert, 100% chance
Nametags w/ Health and Distance (in my opinion, this is the most helpful aspect of cheating in ranked)

Play it smart. Never play aggro. Against gold division players, feel free to play aggro champion. Once I get to ~1.8k elo, I typically switch to safe champion. Rush mid, grab the table (and possibly a chest/diamonds, depending on the situation) then head back to your island. Mine your diamonds, and then wait for cleans. Use your reach correctly! Since you'll probably get the first hit, it's important for you to play it smart. Against other cheaters, who are more then likely being extremely blatant, use either Magician, or play like sackboy. Against Sackboy fans, camp chests, and pray.
150 ms?

Garrett

Social Credit
Alright, I've seen a lot of kids crying on the forums/discord that they either got banned or didn't get diamond division. Since everyone's guides are disabled as hell (like.. people use hitboxes in ranked SMH). Here's a guide for an easy diamond division, as long as you're somewhat competent legit, and have some ranked game sense.

Settings:
Nametags w/ Health and Distance (in my opinion, this is the most helpful aspect of cheating in ranked)

Play it smart. Never play aggro. Against gold division players, feel free to play aggro champion. Once I get to ~1.8k elo, I typically switch to safe champion. Rush mid, grab the table (and possibly a chest/diamonds, depending on the situation) then head back to your island. Mine your diamonds, and then wait for cleans. Use your reach correctly! Since you'll probably get the first hit, it's important for you to play it smart. Against other cheaters, who are more then likely being extremely blatant, use either Magician, or play like sackboy. Against Sackboy fans, camp chests, and pray.

edit: Not that it matters; but Luke & I aren't friends anymore,
What settings would you suggest for 50ms on compatibility mode?

Garrett

Social Credit

Settings:

edit: Not that it matters; but Luke & I aren't friends anymore,
When you say “toggle” are you referring to aim assist?

Shitterdown

Social Credit
isnot 85% very blatant
It depends on your ping, I get ~10ms so it looks blatant on me because I already take very little knockback but as long as you are on 40ms or more it shouldn't look blatant at all and if you get more than 100 ping I would use around 75-80% because nobody will be able to tell if it is your ping or you are cheating.

HiImHack

Social Credit
It depends on your ping, I get ~10ms so it looks blatant on me because I already take very little knockback but as long as you are on 40ms or more it shouldn't look blatant at all and if you get more than 100 ping I would use around 75-80% because nobody will be able to tell if it is your ping or you are cheating.
Oh alr ty

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
im physically incapable of counting the number of shitters who've asked me in game if 3.5 is safe in ranked. Yes: it's safe enough for low gold; but should you use it: No. Since it'll possibly get you banned.

DREAMS (gone legit).

Social Credit
3.7 its safe no ban
3.7'll get you banned if you hit high gold late season or any dia. It just depends on ur ping and shit. Use lower settings = no risk. The stff team watches top 20 all replays (+ check IPS of top 20). So if u queue someone in top 20 and ur blatant ur getting banned.

EveryoneThinksImlegitLol

Social Credit
3.7'll get you banned if you hit high gold late season or any dia. It just depends on ur ping and shit. Use lower settings = no risk. The stff team watches top 20 all replays (+ check IPS of top 20). So if u queue someone in top 20 and ur blatant ur getting banned.
what do you mean checks ips, i just bough an a new account so if i get top 20 and they see the ip change ill get wiped?