Dream vs Vape?

ghostcheater

Social Credit
So I’m a YouTuber who obviously films cheating content, I was courious about other clients such as entropy or dream and how they compare to v4. Honestly I’m loving v4 and it’s back trace feature however wondering if theirs any other clients? And if not any resosn to get lite for hypixel content and other crack servers?

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
So I’m a YouTuber who obviously films cheating content, I was courious about other clients such as entropy or dream and how they compare to v4. Honestly I’m loving v4 and it’s back trace feature however wondering if theirs any other clients? And if not any resosn to get lite for hypixel content and other crack servers?
Yeah there are some others that have backtrack
Don't get lite at all tho just use v4, screensharing is dead and they'll false ban you for anything and I doubt you will be streaming.

ghostcheater

Social Credit
Yeah I bought dream just because, it has nothing on v4, honestly not sure if it was worth spending 75 (aud) but atlesst now I have another ghost client to make videos on etc etc, thank you all for the reply’s. honestly I’ll probably make a video comparing the two clients in relation to hypixel if you want to watch it it’ll be on my channel (HAACKZ)

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Yeah I bought dream just because, it has nothing on v4, honestly not sure if it was worth spending 75 (aud) but atlesst now I have another ghost client to make videos on etc etc, thank you all for the reply’s. honestly I’ll probably make a video comparing the two clients in relation to hypixel if you want to watch it it’ll be on my channel (HAACKZ)
If you have enough subs & decent videos you should apply for some clients since they'll give you media.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
But you shouldn't still ride a client, just give your honest opinion and don't insult any clients since you'll probably regret it in the long run.