Dont Update Plz

BasitMughal

Social Credit
everyone enjoing vape now am i right but vape getting change and being supported for 1.16.5 and above and it will affect pc performance and modules will not have smoothness like before! and i felt bad when reach changed to normal and advanced and killaura from legit to silent and now being updated for 1.16.5 and above and i am gonna cry devs has to focus on bypasses i hope so they does and i am not gonna update my vape ever vape is so polished now and dont need modules update it needs bypass update i mean its autoclicker is destroying and reach and etc but if u change them hope they became worst are something plz dont do that u regret ill be sorry if u got any of words bad or smthing plz dont update !!!

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
No. Ka didn't change more than blatant (switch aura) getting its silent aim modes removes. Reach is the same as before if you keep chance at 100%.

VapeV4

SamTheSweat

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '18
everyone enjoing vape now am i right but vape getting change and being supported for 1.16.5 and above and it will affect pc performance and modules will not have smoothness like before! and i felt bad when reach changed to normal and advanced and killaura from legit to silent and now being updated for 1.16.5 and above and i am gonna cry devs has to focus on bypasses i hope so they does and i am not gonna update my vape ever vape is so polished now and dont need modules update it needs bypass update i mean its autoclicker is destroying and reach and etc but if u change them hope they became worst are something plz dont do that u regret ill be sorry if u got any of words bad or smthing plz dont update !!!

It seems like you're expressing some concerns about the changes happening with vape and how it will affect your gaming experience. It's understandable that changes in a game or its features can sometimes be frustrating, especially when it impacts performance or alters the functionality of certain modules.

However, it's important to remember that game developers often make updates to improve gameplay, address issues, or maintain a balanced environment. While it's natural to feel hesitant or resistant to change, it's worth giving the updated version a chance before assuming the worst.

If you have specific feedback or suggestions regarding the updates, it's best to reach out to the developers or join relevant community discussions where your concerns can be heard. Constructive dialogue and feedback can help developers understand the player's perspective and potentially make adjustments based on user feedback.

Ultimately, it's up to you to decide whether or not to update your vape. Just keep in mind that updates are usually intended to enhance the gaming experience overall, even if they require some adjustment on the player's part.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
its not like supporting 1.16.5 will change your 1.8.9 vape experience. vape doesnt just use 1 sample for modules. it changes depends on what version you inject into, for example 1.7.10 vape v4 doesnt have antibot but 1.8.9+ versions have it. another example is you get the perfect swing option in killaura if you inject vape into 1.12.2 or 1.16.5 but you cant have it in 1.8.9