Does vape v4 or vape lite need administrator access to install or run?

Cynicality

Social Credit
the title says it all I forgot my admin password and don't wanna spend 10 dollars on vape only for it to be wasted because i don't have an admin password

Also does vape lite inject into lunar

Last edited:
Reactions: ukm
VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
the title says it all I forgot my admin password and don't wanna spend 10 dollars on vape only for it to be wasted because i don't have an admin password
If you lost your vape password, click on "Lost your password".

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
I'm asking you whether vape lite requires admin access on your pc to run. Does it or does it not
It does not. But depending on your computer you might require admin access to be able to inject into your game(most shouldn't require it though). Because of this it by default requests admin access to avoid issues, but you can just click "No" and it will attempt to inject anyways.

• No
Reactions: vox

Cynicality

Social Credit
It does not. But depending on your computer you might require admin access to be able to inject into your game(most shouldn't require it though). Because of this it by default requests admin access to avoid issues, but you can just click "No" and it will attempt to inject anyways.
Ok thanks manthe hopefully I don't need admin access or that'd be a waste of 10 dollars