Does vape lite have any close competitors in undetection?

Competitors such as drip lite

• Complete Joke

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Potential

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Vape lite level

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Better than vape lite

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Lihtening

Social Credit
Although I have always preffered vape lite, I'm seeing more and more of these ghost clients that are trying to be the next vape. For example, drip lite, iridium, and the 10 million private clients. I see some people saying these are the absolute peak of undetection, and others saying they
are complete jokes. Although pretty no client can even compare to vape with support, what do you guys think about their undetectability?

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Simple truth is other clients come and go, but we've proven with performance & history that we are the leading ghost client providers since 2015. We are not going anywhere. You'll likely end up paying $50+ for "lifetime access" to "private ghost clients" that end up disappearing a few months after you pay for them, and their support is entirely handled through Discords or Twitter DMs. Not calling anyone or any clients out here, just saying that in this industry, we have the most experience and the best product due to that experience.

Furthermore we are always iterating on our products, even though we already have added much of the features we wanted to add in to the clients, we are still working on stuff to make it better for you guys, always. We are passionate people and our company, our product and our business, we take pride in it. Vape Lite is always backed by it's screenshare proof guarantee, that should tell you all you need to know in regards to it's undetectability.

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
Honestly I would see most hack clients as being sold by random people, while vape is more of a business. Vape could be higher priced because its i brand now, but also has more variety than other ghost client. Most 100% undetectable ghost clients are detectable but private to limit the detectability while vape lite is available to the public and still undetectable. Many of the other ghost clients are skidded not the big ones maybe. Another reason to buy vape usually these ghost clients devs quit or make a new client and stop the support for the previous one. Vape has been there since the beginning of ghost clients and probably will remain to the end.

astetic

Social Credit
i know i will be saying mostly same thing as other people but hey, post farming!

ngl, iridium is probably the most undetectable rn, but some stuff may be broken. Vape is probably most stable ghost client + most professional support.
(other clients support can be very toxic and brag about hacking other clients website, doxxing etc.)
Also you get mineman clout with vape which is awesome :sunglasses: