Does Vape Lite bypass echo.ac or nah?

VapeV4

Seru

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '20
Another way to keep yourself safe is to also flush your DNS.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
Cn't I use lunar client?
You can, however it's not guaranteed to bypass screenshare all the time, while on forge it's guaranteed, and if you get caught on forge, you'll get a refund (as long you prove you were in screenshare of course).

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
it does, test it
I tested it 2 days ago in a screenshare, and nothing has been found. Also if you were testing the detections, the self destruct won't work, you need to be in an actual screenshare.

• Haha
Reactions: tux

Yeosu

Social Credit
I tested it 2 days ago in a screenshare, and nothing has been found. Also if you were testing the detections, the self destruct won't work, you need to be in an actual screenshare.
can you send your scan link for me?

• Archybot
VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
can you send your scan link for me?
I don't keep the link of scans. And there is no staff member that send you the link (unless you're lucky). As long a staff a staff member says you're legit you don't need the scan link.

You can contact the support, manthe loves waisting his time with detections that aren't from vape lite.

• Sad
VapeV4 VapeLite

mizou

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
what bypass method did you use? i heard echo can detect when you're replacing files and can ban you for that

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
what bypass method did you use? i heard echo can detect when you're replacing files and can ban you for that
Methods don't affect anything, and as long a staff member bans for deleting/replacing files, just mean he'll search naything just to ban you.