does anyone know how much vape v4 decreases fps?

vape user

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
my pc is ass so, i use vape lite atm but want v4, just asking if anyone knows how much it decreases fps and how to get max fps (best vape v4 fps boost settings wanted)

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
it drops my fps from 1800 (without vape) to 1500 (with vape) while recording

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
it drops my fps from 1800 (without vape) to 1500 (with vape) while recording
You could make a vid about the best vape fps settings. Like instead of using nametags you can use the nametags built into 2D esp, they don't decrease your fps as much.

grandchef

Social Credit
It’d be pretty fun to test that tho
There are many flavoured cigarettes, which provide a possibility to feel what smokers say "a real taste". For example, most smokers appreciate buy E-Liquids.

Last edited:

U7f

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
my pc is ass so, i use vape lite atm but want v4, just asking if anyone knows how much it decreases fps and how to get max fps (best vape v4 fps boost settings wanted)
I have a slow pc and it doesnt drop by much still very playable. UI is still fast and responsive

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
I have a slow pc and it doesnt drop by much still very playable. UI is still fast and responsive
Yeah vape by itself doesn't really decrease fps.
Just make sure to not use any performance intensive features, like "equipment" in nametags as it decreases you fps a lot. Regular esp and nametags should be fine though. If you can run mc just fine then vape should also run just fine.