does ANYONE know any tips for bypassing screenshare with lite?

narr251

Social Credit
ive asked for support and they told me to check forums but when i came to checked everything is outdated and shit no one is giving tutorials and i also heard shift deleting will get you caught and echo apparently detecting lite???? idk i just want some tips or if you guys have a unique method and would like to share then please tell us also to u all retard kids saying "play legit" literally almost everyone is a fucking cheater so stfu

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
ive asked for support and they told me to check forums but when i came to checked everything is outdated and shit no one is giving tutorials and i also heard shift deleting will get you caught and echo apparently detecting lite???? idk i just want some tips or if you guys have a unique method and would like to share then please tell us also to u all retard kids saying "play legit" literally almost everyone is a fucking cheater so stfu
Echo doesn't detect lite.

ediorf

Social Credit
stream your game not you screen 😅