does anyone have any good 100 - 120 ms Hypixel closet settings for main?

WhosLag

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '24
when i try other people's setting it just doesen't work, like it feels like if i didn't have anything, but im too afraid of getting anything up wrongly and getting console banned

VapeV4 VapeLite

IncognitoDoge

Social Credit
those are old configs.. and apparently from merryzz video, reach bans now, and also does velocity, so i dont think i'll use those
reach doesnt ban if you use under 3.2 and I don't recall velocity banning anyone

autoclick 10 - 15
any aim assist
reach 3.1 - 3.2
velo is up to you either 90% horizontal everything else 100% or jump reset on 25%

VapeV4 VapeLite

Creator

Social Credit
when i try other people's setting it just doesen't work, like it feels like if i didn't have anything, but im too afraid of getting anything up wrongly and getting console banned
Check out closet settings in the recent settings post by merryzz.

YourMom69

Social Credit
those are old configs.. and apparently from merryzz video, reach bans now, and also does velocity, so i dont think i'll use those
Reach doesn't ban and neither does velocity, at least with legit settings. Not sure why Merryzz would "claim" that in a video when they just dropped the most popular configs on these forums recently that feature legit settings for both velocity and reach on Hypixel. Go look at those configs as a starting point and tailor yourself something more personal from there. There's not going to be a "perfect" config you just find somewhere; you have to craft one for yourself based on your skill level and what cheats you prefer / don't make you look sus.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
reach doesnt ban if you use under 3.2 and I don't recall velocity banning anyone

autoclick 10 - 15
any aim assist
reach 3.1 - 3.2
velo is up to you either 90% horizontal everything else 100% or jump reset on 25%
Why do people use such low ac values I've literally tested and all that low cps values do is make you take a ton of knockback

VapeV4 VapeLite

Borushiki

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21

AimAssist: 6 - 8
AutoClicker: 11 -13 (EXTRA RANDOMIZATION)
Backtrack: LagBased | 50-100
Velocity: Horizontal: 100% | Vertical: 80% | TickDelay,Tick: 2 | Chance: 100%