Does anyone else have the issue on lunar client with the scoreboard and some other mods...

Matyas_0007

Social Credit
While I have them on screen without vape injected its chilll however if I inject vape some of the mods just dissappear from the screen and become ghost boxes and when I turn on the scoreboard mod in legit vape V4 category they re-appear any fix to this or anything anyone can help?

VapeV4

Samqt

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '21
While I have them on screen without vape injected its chilll however if I inject vape some of the mods just dissappear from the screen and become ghost boxes and when I turn on the scoreboard mod in legit vape V4 category they re-appear any fix to this or anything anyone can help?
Yes it does happen. Instead just remove lunar scoreboard and use the vape legit module for scoreboard and everything will fix. There is no fix to this in the way of them being just lunar modules. If I find one I'll lyk. (Remember to give me social credit)

VapeV4

OriVAPE

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '21
If you want the Lunar scoreboard, inject Vape while in a world (or server). Works for me!

Wesse1975

Social Credit
Remember to exercise caution when using mods and ensure they are obtained from reliable sources to avoid potential technical issues or security risks.