Do Hypixel staff watch these forums? (Poll)

Do Hypixel staff watch these forums?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
VapeV4

NahJournzy

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '23
Do you think that Hypixel staff watch over these forums and like try and counter what we say?

Samson

Social Credit
True I just wanted to know cause like people talking about grinch esp or smth could lead to people getting banned if staff know to check
Even if they did ESP is visual, it would take a lot of manpower to keep that in check. That'd simply be a waste of their time, and I highly doubt they check these forums it doesn't really provide any useful information for them.

VapeV4 VapeLite

pogama

Social Credit
Vape user
May '22
Even if they did ESP is visual, it would take a lot of manpower to keep that in check. That'd simply be a waste of their time, and I highly doubt they check these forums it doesn't really provide any useful information for them.
What would be semi-worth checking for staff is seeing if there are any new exploits or blatant client updates, then experimenting and looking at how the exploit works (if visible) which will eventually lead to it getting patched.
The chance that they do this is unlikely but it'd be way more logical

Horse

Social Credit
They would gain almost nothing by looking at a ghost client forums, if they're going to waste their time they would do it in blatant client communities