Could i get away with using this mod alongside vape lite?

maxhax

Social Credit

it’s a mod that increases hit box size similar to the module on v3, are there legit settings i could use w this mod to help in ranked? if so what settings are good for this mod on hypixel?

maxhax

Social Credit
i have mvp++ on my acct so if this is gonna be obvious even at low settings please let me know bc a ban would suckkk

Noptin

Social Credit
i have mvp++ on my acct so if this is gonna be obvious even at low settings please let me know bc a ban would suckkk
Using 2 hit box configurations would either: both do their job or cancel each other out, resulting in too many packets. I reckon you do not use this mod as you do not know what could go wrong with it if you have Vape’s hit boxes on.

maxhax

Social Credit
Using 2 hit box configurations would either: both do their job or cancel each other out, resulting in too many packets. I reckon you do not use this mod as you do not know what could go wrong with it if you have Vape’s hit boxes on.
lite doesn’t have a hit box option.

Noptin

Social Credit
lite doesn’t have a hit box option.
Oh alongside Vape lite, I only read your first message not the title sorry. I assume still it is risky as 2 hacks stacked on top of each other sounds like they will collide and send too many server packets.

James

Retired Customer Support
Social Credit
Oh alongside Vape lite, I only read your first message not the title sorry. I assume still it is risky as 2 hacks stacked on top of each other sounds like they will collide and send too many server packets.
I would agree with this sentiment. If you want to use Hitboxes, just use V3 -- I would not trust a forge mod to bypass in the same way (or to the same extent, or even at all) as our's does.

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
If you want to still use it, test it on an alt as it may get you banned on join.

Dreamer_420

Social Credit
Whether or not you can get away with it has hardly anything to do with whether or not you're using Vape Lite with it.