Constant crashing on Badlion Client with v4

VapeV4

OriVAPE

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '21
I keep constantly crashing mid game when using Badlion client. Yes, I am aware that Badlion is NOT supported by Vape but as far as I am aware, it works flawlessly with Badlion. I AM using Debug Mode already. Can someone help?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
can you check if its a badlion problem or vape problem, try to play without vape to see if you get crashed

VapeV4

OriVAPE

Social Credit
Vape user
Oct '21
can you check if its a badlion problem or vape problem, try to play without vape to see if you get crashed
it's a Vape issue I think. BTW I tried some testing and I dont seem to crash on servers like MMC but I do crash in Hypixel

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
it's a Vape issue I think. BTW I tried some testing and I dont seem to crash on servers like MMC but I do crash in Hypixel
I had that same issue long ago when using lunar client, reinstall java and try again. If you still crash test it on forge.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Still seem to get it, defo a vape issue.
vape has never claimed to be fully working on 3rd party clients. also ive seen someone streaming on badlion client with vape v4 injected today. i guess ur doing something wrong

primitlve

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '21
I keep constantly crashing mid game when using Badlion client. Yes, I am aware that Badlion is NOT supported by Vape but as far as I am aware, it works flawlessly with Badlion. I AM using Debug Mode already. Can someone help?
Turn off centered inventories, turn off time changer (use v4s), turn off lite mode, turn on debug mode, turn off inventory blur, and turn off advanced fps boost. This should stop the crashing.

VapeV4

PapiJors

Banned
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
I had that same issue long ago when using lunar client, reinstall java and try again. If you still crash test it on forge.
hey meowmeow do you know how I can activate the alt manager of the vape in badlion client? It doesn't work because the multiplayer section is different and I can't use the alt manager in badlion client

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
hey meowmeow do you know how I can activate the alt manager of the vape in badlion client? It doesn't work because the multiplayer section is different and I can't use the alt manager in badlion client
Nope, I don't think you can then. I don't use badlion anymore I used it ages before I even had vape.