config V4 MINEMEN

rawk

Social Credit
Vape user
Jan '22
hello, I would like to know a good config for minemen NA, whoever has it please send me xD

use; 18 CPS
Reach; 3.3
Aim

I wanted to know if I can use something else besides these or if they have better settings for mode
Gapple
nodebuff :)

VapeV4 VapeLite

Yeah_Jack

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '22
hello, I would like to know a good config for minemen NA, whoever has it please send me xD

use; 18 CPS
Reach; 3.3
Aim

I wanted to know if I can use something else besides these or if they have better settings for mode
Gapple
You will get banned soon for the reach! This isn't Hypixel.

geekzzz

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '22

use; 18 CPS
Reach; 3.3
Aim

Gapple
that reach can bypass unrankeds mode but on ranked mode u will get ban

realhypixel

Social Credit
That will last you a grand total of 3 minutes counting queuing times and the time it takes to buy an alt, select a name and log on

sup1n

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '21
lol im litterly 1200 elo using 3.05-3.15 with only on move and no ban, i been using it for months with aim assist on 25 and autoclick on 20-23 extra randomization.

pqzyy

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
lol im litterly 1200 elo using 3.05-3.15 with only on move and no ban, i been using it for months with aim assist on 25 and autoclick on 20-23 extra randomization.
thatll ban if staff check ur logs